New to group!

Options
Hi, everyone!

My name is Eddy and I'm new to the groups, but not to MFP. I didn't even realize there was a social networking side to it, lol!

I'm finishing my last year of Vet school in June and taking national boards in TWO weeks! Yikes! I've put on WAY too much weight in school. Started vet school in 2008 at 169, which was already too much. Now I'm almost done and at 190-195. I don't want to walk across the stage on the most important day of my life and feel BAD! I want to, at least, be down to a normal weight. I'm currently at a size 16 and I'm only 5'1...I'd be happy to get down to a size 10 by graduation :)

Anyway, that's my story.

I have:

3 cats - Boo (siamese mix), Wall-e (long-haired tabby) and Shula Fantastika (black and white tuxedo, the queen bee)

2 dogs - Shandi (white boxer) and Blue (heeler/lab/rottie mix)

1 bunny - Bunny

Replies

• Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our group! :flowerforyou:
  • jenniferhe
    jenniferhe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm very excited when I found this group. My dog is a very important part of our family. He's also been a great encourages in helping me get out and move to become more healthy :) We are actually hoping to get a second dog next summer for him to have a companion and we'd like another dog to :) Thank you for creating this group!
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    HI!