December 4-10 - check in

Options
MJ7910
MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
Just wondered if anyone has started Killer Buns and Thighs, and if so how is it going? I will be starting on the 11th so would be happy to hear about your first week!

Replies

• suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting December 1st.I'm so excited to be here with you all :happy:
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I've done level 1 four times however, I won't officially begin the challenge until the first full week of December. I LOVE it thus far! It's challenging but I'm able to do most of the "advanced" modifications with no problem. I definitely feel it the day after especially when I'm driving! Thus far, I like this more than the 30 DS... but I'm biased because I hate the 30 DS (it works but it's not for my build).
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Ok,I did level 1/Day 1 today.I'm so excited.I feel great :happy: My newest workout.It really targets the buns and thighs.I like this workout.This is the way I usually workout doing floor work for buns,thighs and abs.I might add a little more abs in a few days to this workout..I thought we got rid of the mountain climbers in Ripped in 30.I guess not.I'll just have to get use to them.I don't like them.But they do work.Jillian says I'll get thighs so lean and mean they will destroy the sexiest jeans money can buy.I'm ready.:happy: Lets do this:bigsmile: .
  • MJ7910
    Options
    Ok,I did level 1/Day 1 today.I'm so excited.I feel great :happy: My newest workout.It really targets the buns and thighs.I like this workout.This is the way I usually workout doing floor work for buns,thighs and abs.I might add a little more abs in a few days to this workout..I thought we got rid of the mountain climbers in Ripped in 30.I guess not.I'll just have to get use to them.I don't like them.But they do work.Jillian says I'll get thighs so lean and mean they will destroy the sexiest jeans money can buy.I'm ready.:happy: Lets do this:bigsmile: .

sounds awesome! i am not a huge fan of the mountain climbers but my least favorite is the plank jacks. it actually hurts me a little bit because of the angle... don't want to go too much TMI but i think you know what i'm saying. :)
  • natalietowens
    Options
    I will start on Sunday, what are you doing for upper body?
  • suzanne63
    Options
    natalietowens I thought that too.I did the workout today and there is actually upper body in the workout.I feel like I did something.But I added a few more pushups and ab work :smile:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I had my family here all weelkend so I did not get any working out in.So I'll just start tommorrow on monday
  • natalietowens
    Options
    Suzanne, thanks for the response. I was suppose to get mine on Friday but it did not come.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Your welcome :smile:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Ok,I'll say today is Level 1/Day 1 for me.It is a great workout:smile: .I did a few extra abs and pushups.I feel great.:happy:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I did level 1/Day 2 today.I felt it was a little bit harder to do today.But not too much.I feel good.I feel my quads are worked the most.Even more than my buns and thighs.It is a good workout.I added some abs and push ups to the workout :happy:
  • MJ7910
    Options
    I did level 1/Day 2 today.I felt it was a little bit harder to do today.But not too much.I feel good.I feel my quads are worked the most.Even more than my buns and thighs.It is a good workout.I added some abs and push ups to the workout :happy:

seems like i really "feel it" with jillian workouts on days 2-4. I think day 1 you are just trying to follow along and can't get as into it. that's probably why... and some soreness too usually with any of hers.
  • NeilsWifex
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I started yesterday...my god its a killer, but felt better today although my legs are so sore!
    I also took before measurements...
    Hip - 38
    Thigh - 23.....ugh
    Good luck everyone x