How bout that snow!

Options
Well its here in Flint and its going to keep on coming down.

Replies

• quigonnjae
    Options
    I work in lansing and live up near mt pleasant .. It looks like the further south you went in the state the more you got dumped on ...
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Egads.

I need new tires on my car and I was hoping it would hold off snowing until next week when we get our bonus at work.

Yeah. That didn't happen. It took me forever to get home from work last night (got out at 11pm - live in the Flint area). The north/south roads were the WORST. Blech.

Glad it is melting. Can we hold off on another large snowfall until after December 8? Thanks. lol.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Not a flake here in Mt Pleasant!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    When I got up this morning, there was snow covering my lawn and it did not melted as of yet. I live in Southfield, MI.
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    Nothing in Grand Rapids! Phew!
  • curlyclo
    curlyclo Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    It snowed last night and there's still snow on the grass. Wasn't warm enough to melt it today. :sad: :sad:
  • We got dumped on in Lansing! Agh...starting to melt a little. I am leaving for the Caribbean in 18 days, so I can handle it...FOR NOW! :glasses:
  • harley_rose
    Options
    I lost a large plum tree from all that snow and the weight.. Worked from home yesterday tree fall in my driveway
  • MorticiaLovesGomez
    Options
    Here in Redford, we had a dusting of snow. Of course it was enough for my daughters to be super excited about and for me to groan.
    I still haven't gotten the snow off the windshield. Avoiding the outside for now.
  • 140tohealthy
    Options
    It comes and it goes. Yesterday it was melting, then last night it snowed, and once again today it started melting again :P I can't wait until the summer!
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    We had quite a bit of snow piled up on our lawn and our drive way was covered in ice....... yesterday it all vanished!! amazing.