Clothing exchange program?

Tonnina
Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
Anyone here ever thought of this? I mean we all are tall so we all probably have long inseams (mines about 31.5 to 32 inches personally) and I don't have the extra cash to be buying up clothes left and right... Would anyone be interested in a clothing exchange program? We'd mail our too big clothes to others who need them for the size they are at. Kinda like the traveling pants (if any of you read those books...) I dunno, all I know is I need some 18s soon or I'm gonna run around pants-less and no one wants to see that!!

Replies

• inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    I would definitely be interested! I never buy specifically LONG jeans/bottoms but the inseams are always around 32" and I think that's regular. What size are you? I've got some 14s and 12s but I don't have anything smaller/larger. Send me a message! I also might be interested in receiving some smaller sizes.
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    I would be interested too! I am also getting into 18s now. I have a lot of larger sizes that I can send to anyone that needs them!
  • jenniferhe
    jenniferhe Posts: 52 Member
    I am interested....but my inseam is in sane....I'm size 14 w/ 36" inseam..... :S