Day 25 challenge!

Options
shovav91
shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
Good morning CAD'ers!
Today's challenge:
Do something you've been putting off! Whether it's paying bills, writing thank you notes, making appointments or working on a project, get it done today! You will feel wonderful having one less thing on your plate. Why do something tomorrow that you could do right now?
You can do it MFP, make a great day!

Replies

• MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Great challenge.

Im definitely going to get my school work done. I have to get 3 major projects done in the next 3 weeks >.< I best get working on them now!
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    thanks
    I have a card to send with some pics and have been putting it off for months.
    Denise
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I plan to get a better workout in someway somehow TODAY. I've been a slacker and I'm trying to get rejuvenated and back on track. Perfect day to get 'er done!
    Thanks for the challenge!
  • Lisapokie27
    Lisapokie27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm going to fed ex some christmas gifts and organize my work binder...that thing is a mess!!
  • B3Streeter
    B3Streeter Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Today I will be getting my christmas tree, and finishing a paper. 2 things I have been putting off all week! Thank you!
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm going to take my bicycle to the repair shop today.
  • yadicarter
    Options
    Will be buying Christmas cards today and doing them this weekend, ready to send out for Monday =)
  • yadicarter
    Options
    Will be buying Christmas cards today and doing them this weekend, ready to send out for Monday =)
  • rly123
    rly123 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    totally paid bills today.... *whew* big sigh of relief! lol
  • edisonswifey
    edisonswifey Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to send a holiday card to my Dr. & just thank her and staff for supporting me through my weight loss. Think Im going to do this today. =)
  • edisonswifey
    edisonswifey Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to send a holiday card to my Dr. & just thank her and staff for supporting me through my weight loss. Think Im going to do this today. =)
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I need to buy a Christmas gift for my cousin-in-law! I'll get that done today! I was supposed to have it yesterday! Ack!
  • brooksaceb
    brooksaceb Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    cleaned out my car trunk, amazing what was hiding under those workout clothes.

I think something was alive.
  • lamlam2468
    lamlam2468 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Put off housecleaning yesterday. Am about to do it now.
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I called on two new job opportunities.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    there are so many things I have been putting off.....where do I start LOL

Pay bills
    get christmas cards
    put up christmas tree
    go through all old clothes that dont
    clean house
    get in a good workout
    I could go on and on ,,,,,,,,,,,
  • val071418
    val071418 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Got some bills taken care of, some laundry done, dishes done, waiting for workout clothes to be clean so I can do my workout. Thinking gonna get the rest of the house done, so we can do our Christmas tree tomorrow! Also have some school work to do...maybe I will work on that while I wait for my clothes!!
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Cleaned out my son's closet tonight. Always makes me sad because I know he'll never be that small again :cry:
  • jennifero469
    jennifero469 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    We have been repainting the living room and dining room since Thanksgiving. Definitely something we had been putting off.
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I did it ! thank you