Just feeling cruddy over a breakup...

Options
I'm not eating and don't want to in response to this, but just feeling cruddy over a breakup. I'm painting my bathroom this weekend and taping off the area tonight and listening to music, so anyone out there, just send me some thumbs up and maybe some music to paint by. I like Dave Matthews, Coldplay, Decemberists, Tim Kasher, Nina Nasticia, UB40, John Butler....Suggest new music if you know of other things I would like....

Replies

• CaraBeara1
    Options
    Just need cheered up...
    Thx
  • kellzroxs
    kellzroxs Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i love coldplay..one of my favorite bands! there awesome!...as for your breakup ..sorry..i know ur probably feeling down on yourself but just know that there is plenty of fish in the sea and soon enough when the time is right you'll catch another one :)
  • CaraBeara1
    Options
    Yeah, I know there are. Thanks for the comment. :) Coldplay does rock! :)
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Florence and the Machine are quite good and uplifting. Mika is good to lift your mood and dance around in your underwear (and yes, I know I kow, ... but I am normally one of those hard rock metal chicks and I luv it ) - Prodigy to get the work done and work the aggression out, same for Linkin Park, MGMT are really cool as well, Mumford and Soms for the quiet time... lol I have sooo much music here going through all genres. Bit of ska punk always does good as well - Big Reel Fish are good, Dropkick Murphys, to happily swear along ^^

Oh and as for the break up, it hurts now and it makes you feel crappy but looking back at it in a bit of time - believe me, you probably are going to be quite happy that there was a break up ^^ (been there, done that and wearing the t-shirt... all quite recently)