Deer season

Options
2»

Replies

• fabulis1
    fabulis1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    HI there! Is this group open to women who hunt? I tried to be a member of a different hunting group and it was only for guys....

Thanks!
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    It is open to anyone that hunts!
  • fabulis1
    fabulis1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options

Thank you! My family and I hunt and fish regularly. It's something I enjoy doing. I get a lot of flack from guys because they don't think women should hunt, but I really enjoy it!

Right now is muzzleloader in our area. The deer haven't been moving too much, but one more week to score!
  • hatescows
    hatescows Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I shot a doe this afternoon, so my hunting season is over unless I want to try for pheasant. Now the Mr. and I have 3 to process. ACK!
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    My son shot his first buck on Friday. It was a big bodied 3 point.
  • hatescows
    hatescows Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    IDK about you, but I was more excited about my son's than mine :)
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I am always more excited to see my kids get one than me. I didn't really think he was going to be into hunting. He complains about getting up early it's to cold. lol, but now he's hooked.
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    My son shot his first buck on Friday. It was a big bodied 3 point.

That is awesome! Our youngest son, and only hunting child, got his mule doe on Saturday just before sundown. Yes, I get really excited for him. We shot our elk together!:love:
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options

Thank you! My family and I hunt and fish regularly. It's something I enjoy doing. I get a lot of flack from guys because they don't think women should hunt, but I really enjoy it!

Right now is muzzleloader in our area. The deer haven't been moving too much, but one more week to score!

Um, this is when you remind these "men" that don't think women should hunt that you are a good enough shot to take away what makes them "men".