Weekly Check Ins

Options
Post here to do your weekly check-ins please.

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody
    Sw 226
    LWW 197
    CW 196
    I am now half way to my goal. I have also lost 14 inches total in the last 2 months. YAY
  • candicemaechling
    candicemaechling Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    214.5 starting todays weigh in 203.5 I've been MIA for awhile but October is a rough month for me, it was the 3rd anniversary of my mom passing October 1st but as of 2 weeks ago I'm back at it and loosing steady!
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm at 206 this morning!!! Now, to make it through eating out tonight, Monday night, and thanksgiving without gaining weight.....that's going to be difficult!
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Up to 198.6 (a 3 lb gain from last week!), but I think it's due to TOM!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    202 and in need of support for the holidays, for sure!

Gotta be strong!
  • jenbit
    Options
    Sw 226
    LWW 196
    Cw 195
    Its slowly creeping down. But Im happy with a pound a week. I think I will hit 192 before Christmas. That will be the lightest I have been since high school
  • mandimoore617
    Options
    I'm standing at 196.5 today, which means I've gained about a pound from all the Thanksgiving goodies! At least we're now out of leftovers so I can get back on track. I'd like to see 194 by Christmas.
  • daydream58
    Options
    201 FINALLY! I am pretty sure I have been suffering from OPD

That's ONEderland Proximity Dismorphia! That's the inability to realize that 16 days is not really an official plateau, it just seems like it if you're between 199 and 205!
  • sreimer07
    sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i weighted in at 216 this morning!
  • silverbullkitty
    Options
    I'll be weighing in on Monday, December 5th, after three weeks without weighing in. This ought to be interesting, as my family and I just got back from Walt Disney World yesterday (been there for 10 days). Anywho... My last MFP weigh-in was 214.2 on 11/14/11. See you again on Monday, regardless of if the scale is + or - !!!
  • AmberCHM
    Options
    Finally lost my Thanksgiving weight and some! 203.8 today :) I might make it to onederland by Christmas after all!!
  • silverbullkitty
    Options
    Today's weight is 216. I'm up 1.8 pounds since vacation. Probably thinking that I need to push the water to help flush out the sodium and excess garbage I consumed.
  • mandimoore617
    Options
    195.6 on Friday. I'm bouncing around between these few pounds because I'm honestly not as strict with myself. Damn holidays!! I've GOT to get back on track. At least I'm still exercising, so it's taking off the extra calories I'm eating & letting me maintain.
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit late but I a, going to start!! I want to hit ONEderland before Christmas!! I was there once but I need to be there again.
    Starting Weight: 262
    Current Weight: 207.4
    Goal weight: Not sure yet but hoping around 160

Good luck all! We can do this!!
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options
    Weekly weights aren't good enought for me lol. But I am getting closer to ONEderland therefore I weigh-in everyday lol.
    Today's weight...
    204.6 Getting closer!!

My ticker is still showing only 54 pounds down.... It should say 57 pounds down :(
  • jenbit
    Options
    STuck at 195 this week. No change for the week but I have TOM so its to be expected.
  • AmberCHM
    Options
    I'm at 203.4 today. Only .4 down. Oh well...better than nothing, I guess.
  • daydream58
    Options
    200 STILL. Wonder why I'm stalling RIGHT at 200 - couldn't I have stalled at 199 instead!!!
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options
    Back up to 208.0 :) Not sure y but my weekends are really bad latley.. Christmas parties are not helping. I do fine through out the week but weekends is like a free for all.
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options
    On my way back down lol 205.2 so I have to keep my head on straight this week so i can hit the 100's. Good luck to the rest of you!!