Day Seven

Options
Yay, just finished another day! But I think I overdid it a little, my right leg down the outside was painful as I was finishing the 3rd round - I couldn't do the last lot of jumping jacks properly because of it. Hope it pulls up okay for tomorrow's workout.

Anyway, I just want to say how proud I am of myself and everyone for sticking through Jillian's butt-kicking for a whole week! Only another 3 workouts and we've up to level 2! :)

Replies

• Orvett
    Orvett Posts: 83
    Options
    I thought today was day six lol
  • kristennwinter
    kristennwinter Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    ^ She's from austrailia, so it's tomorrow there!

I can't believe we're almost done level one.... I'm kinda scared for level 2, not gonna lie.
  • Orvett
    Options
    OOOOh that makes sense then. I did level 2. Its awesome but tough
  • meeko_meerkat
    meeko_meerkat Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    ^ She's from austrailia, so it's tomorrow there!

I can't believe we're almost done level one.... I'm kinda scared for level 2, not gonna lie.

Yup, its weird being ahead of you all, have to keep going back to the previous day to see how you all go!

And I'm scared of level 2 as well, but I am looking forward to trying something new in the exercises. Just hope I can move afterwards haha
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I've read level 2 is the hardest- but most people seem to enjoy it best. Watching the snippets of workout that cycle through the menu is definitely intimidating.
  • kristennwinter
    kristennwinter Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    got up and did the shred before class! this day will be the end of me. Interviews, assignments, applications, practices. But I managed to get it all in. I just want to crawl in to bed and watch the biggest loser all day, lol!! I'm letting myself have a little break with some frozen yogurt... yummmmmm.

edit: oh, and the shred itself went well. I'm sorta glad we're moving on sooon, because I'm getting used to the exercises!
  • Orvett
    Options
    so I did level 2 again today lol. I'll finish out the cycle with level 1 but I needed a bit of a change, gotta keep your body guessing. Off to work :(
  • carolina_r
    carolina_r Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Did my workout for today, even though I was exhausted...baby boy had me up every two hours last night, and the gloomy weather here isn't helping...Thanks to you guys, however, I pushed through and got it done!

See you on day 8!
  • bayertablets
    bayertablets Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 7 last night... I 'm definitely feeling muscles tht I never knew existed! My endurance/stamina is definitely improving. Can't wait to take measurements for level 1!
  • StoutGirl09
    StoutGirl09 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I finished day 7 today!!! I heard from a friend that workout 2 is easier, probably because you built up endurance during the first one. But she enjoys 2 the best! I can't wait!!!
  • LosingWeight2012
    LosingWeight2012 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Im trying my bestbto keep up. Thanks for letting tag along. Maybe next round i can actually keep up
  • alyssiajenkins
    Options
    Hey! I actually started November 29th, and I have been doing it everyday and counting calories. I am definitely feeling some soreness, but it feels good. I already feel stronger. But I haven't seen any change in the scale, which is REALLY discouraging. Does anyone have any advice?
  • kylexii
    Options
    Hey! I actually started November 29th, and I have been doing it everyday and counting calories. I am definitely feeling some soreness, but it feels good. I already feel stronger. But I haven't seen any change in the scale, which is REALLY discouraging. Does anyone have any advice?

From what I've heard about the shred, it's totally normal to not lose or to put on weight. It's water retaining in your muscles. So don't worry about the number on the scale, just pay attention to inches lost! Good luck! :smile:
  • alyssiajenkins
    Options
    Thank you! I feel a lot better, just need to kick it up. Thanks!