Song: I Feel Love - Donna Summer. Worst song on JD3?

Options
AlwaysAnn
AlwaysAnn Posts: 116 Member
I love JD3, but for some reason, I can't seem to get down "I Feel Love - Donna Summer". Half the time the moves don't register that well or maybe I'm not just moving right, I really don't know. The end of the song seems to be the hardest for me. Has anyone been able to get 5 stars on this song? (note: I'm using the wii edition)

Replies

• ZumbaGirlSK
    ZumbaGirlSK Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm using the Kinect version and I also found it really hard at first. But after a couple of tries I've been able to get 4 stars.

I think that the Dance All Night song is the worst. No matter how many times I do that one I can never get more than 3 stars. I find that the dance is just so awkward.
  • ansleya
    ansleya Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Oh I hate that song!! I did ok on Dance All Night but I can't get I feel love. There are couple others I can't get down as well. My Fav is I don't feel like dancin! I've got that down! :happy:
  • AlwaysAnn
    Options
    I'm using the Kinect version and I also found it really hard at first. But after a couple of tries I've been able to get 4 stars.

I think that the Dance All Night song is the worst. No matter how many times I do that one I can never get more than 3 stars. I find that the dance is just so awkward.

I can get any where from around 3-4 stars on I Feel Love, but I'm trying to get my medal (5 stars on every song) so I need 5 stars on all songs. Someday... I hope I get it.

Dance all night took me a while to get a hang of... took me some time to learn to move my arms right! I find you really have to move the right way, at the right time for it to register "perfect" on that one.
  • ZumbaGirlSK
    ZumbaGirlSK Posts: 5 Member
    Options

I can get any where from around 3-4 stars on I Feel Love, but I'm trying to get my medal (5 stars on every song) so I need 5 stars on all songs. Someday... I hope I get it.

Dance all night took me a while to get a hang of... took me some time to learn to move my arms right! I find you really have to move the right way, at the right time for it to register "perfect" on that one.

Definitely, I just can never seem to move at the right time :( I'm also going to try for that achievement so I think I'm going to have to literally spend one day just trying to perfect these two songs, lol.
  • AlwaysAnn
    Options
    I don't know how I did it, but I got 5 stars on, "I Feel Love"!! I was watching it last night on youtube to see if anyone actually made it to 5 stars, and well one person did. I played it quite a few times this morning trying to get it down. I learned on some moves, you actually have to move faster than what they show the person doing and timing was a big factor! I barely made it to 5 stars at the end. I don't think I'll make it to 5 stars again, but I'm glad I got that song out of the way!
  • keekee1804
    keekee1804 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Only played that song twice. We can't stand it, you're not alone!! hahah