Women - exercise bra recs!

Options
I really need some recommendations for exercise bras! I had been using a cotton one that I picked up from Walmart about 7 years ago before I really started working out. Using those I had to double up the bras and got horrible chafing during one of my recent long runs. So I went out and bought a compression type bra - very cute and loved the look! But apparently it wasn't enough support for me... and things didn't go so well in that area my last run.... sigh. So could you girls recommend a great bra that has very good support (I really like things to stay in place while I run and am tired of using two bras!). Many many thanks!!

Replies

• sunleigh
    sunleigh Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    love this bra, I have 2 and they are all i use now.
    http://www.amazon.com/Moving-Comfort-Womens-Fiona-Bra/dp/B001AP1QWK
    worth the money, the straps are adjustable with velcro. i know a couple others that love this bra too. I ordered it 1 cup size smaller then i normally wear for good compression
  • bjbixler
    bjbixler Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I second the moving comfort recommendation.
    Fiona, Juno, and Maia models are my favorite. In particular Fiona and Maia for running.
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I have the best of luck with sports bras from old navy. They wick away and are comfortable. I don't have a big chest (34C) and they work wonderfully for me.
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    I only use Under Armour sports bras. I'm not usually brand loyal to that extent except in my shoes, but they wick away the sweat very well and are very supportive.
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I only use Shock Absorber running sports bras. They are very very good. I'm a 30 DD
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber "Run" all the way! They're quite expensive but worth it for the zero bounce factor.
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    Moving Comfort for sure!
    My hubby bought me one as an early Christmas gift. I no longer need to wear 2 running/sports bras when I run!! I will be buying more!
  • nsdjogger
    Options
    Try the Enell bra. It's pricey but totally worth it! Just don't throw it it the dryer and it'll last way longer!