Progress

CorrieV1976
CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
How is everyone's progress this week?

Replies

• caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    I lost 1lb this week and that gives me 5lb until my 100lb off target!!!! I can smell it it is so close!
  • CorrieV1976
    Thats awesome Carol!!! So proud!
  • Samantha76
    Samantha76 Posts: 59 Member
    The last two weeks have been really hard, first my daughter was ill last week, and I just didn't have time to fit the gym in, and halloween, who know how fast those small little chocolates could add up.
    This week I had a sinus infection, so again no gym, and unfurtonatly I just didn't have the energy after work to cook, so we ate out way more then we should this week.
    But I think maybe from all the hard work so far, maybe my metabilsm (don't know how to spell that) went up just a little. Cause the first week, I only gained 0.2 lbs, and this week I gained .6 lbs. Which altogether is not even a full lbs. So I am actually good with that.
    Now for this week, starting today, I am planning on getting back on track, and really watching what I am doing, and getting back to doing some exercise, for the days like today and tomorrow when I really can't get to the gym, I will do an exercise program at home(as long as it insn't one of my down days.)
    I know I can do this, and this group is great. I get so much support from here, and myfitnesspal all together, don't know how far I would get without it.
  • CorrieV1976
    I agree Sam. I have tried this weight loss before but never really had any goals or anything to track it. I love this site I've had sooooo much progress and I really think its due to the encouragement we get here. You guys are all sooo great!!
  • caroltina
    have I missed a spread sheet link???
  • CorrieV1976
    Nope I just send it to your email.
  • caroltina
    no progress this week
  • down a bit .8!
    I can't exercise. I had an injury last week. my right calf. it could be achilles tendentious. ;-{
  • caroltina
    Lost 1lb this week :) just 4 more to go
  • Well, thanksgiving is over...Christmas is around the corner!! I hope everyone survived so far! I am down 3/4 of a pound again. It has gotten painstakingly sllllllllllllllllow. I am back to working out so that's good! :glasses:
  • caroltina
    2 more lb till my 100lbs off :) thought I would say i posted pics of my progress on a thread and i have posted them in my profile if you want to see :)
  • hannahpete
    hannahpete Posts: 9 Member
    stayn' the same at 188.0lbs. Really haven't moved at all besides up and down the past month...but will keep plugging away! Congrats to everyone.
  • Let's all start posting here so we know how to help each other! It's easy to miss each other on our home pages;(
    I am down a bit this week. Nothing to get too excited about but going in the right direction! Good luck all ;-}
  • CorrieV1976
    Good job everyone!!! i am so very proud of all of you!!!
  • ok....little by little we are posting here!!
    Good luck all!! :glasses:
  • hannahpete
    hannahpete Posts: 9 Member
    Okay down to 186.8
    Was ill yesterday for my weigh in and this
    May be cheating a bit but I am going to go with it so I can go with
    This loss. :)
  • Corrie...I am about to email you. I forgot to yesterday though I did weigh myself. No change after surgery. Hangin' at 155. :brokenheart:
  • Where are all of our group members? :brokenheart:

My weight is still the same...155 and I had a couple of really good meals this week though I did stick to my calorie limit! :noway:
  • CorrieV1976
    @ Sand!! YOU ARE AMAZING> YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT KEPT UP WITH THIS CHALLENGE>.Unfortunately even i broke down!!! I am sorry if I let everyone down, I'm not sure what happened to me but I am back now and only gained 3 pounds....So here we go again.....

Oh ya I said there was a reward for me at the end of this challenge.....Anyone want to know what it is?
  • I haven't and won't quit Corrie!!! I'm down a whopping 3/4 pound. (154.25) I'm working out a lot so I'm not losing pounds but I am down a couple of sizes in my clothes. :bigsmile: