First Day Here

Options
llamalland
llamalland Posts: 246 Member
Hi,
I just joined the group tonite, and hope to learn from and be motivated by all of you! I'll be ready to jump in with both feet in a week or so, and am looking forward to it. I joined MFP actively in early November, and enjoy the community support. I am 14# down since November 1st!

Replies

• icandothis6
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss and welcome!

I was ready to quit when joined this board, but something clicked with these members, and I am still here. I am logging my food every day and sticking pretty close to the plan. I have not lost a lot, but have changed my way of eating and can tell in the way I feel. I noticed when I put on a pair of jeans straight from the dryer yesterday, I was able to button and ZIP them without having to wear them around for a while unzipped as before.

My personal plan is to stick with a modified C1 for the rest of the month, adding some extra protein from C2 and possibly trying Dr Mike's power cookie for breakfast or maybe having a bowl of hot cereal. I am doing this to try to offset some of the holiday parties I will be attending at work, socially, and at home during the month. I am hoping this will work and allow me to enjoy these 'once a year" treats.
  • DonnaLFitz
    DonnaLFitz Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Welcome! They only just introduced "groups" to Community a few weeks ago, but this group is growing rapidly and very active.
    Many of us have had exceptional results using some form of the 17DD, and we wish the same great results for you.
    Just ask if you have questions... Most people customize the plan a bit as they go through the cycles and learn what works best for them. We've been discussing these customizations in various topics.

Good luck! Glad you're here!