Weekly Progress Check In!

lexik09
lexik09 Posts: 132 Member
Hello everyone! How is everyone's week going? How are the mini goals going for everyone?

I have been doing well. keeping within my calorie goal, drinking lots of water (my full 8 cups a day, sometimes more) and doing great with workouts! im still going strong doing 80 minutes a day!

Replies

• stemen2011
    stemen2011 Posts: 35 Member
    Still trying to get that water down, still not thirsty :(:(
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    I am doing good - exceeded my goal for the week, getting almost all of my water in and I think I have only gone over on calories one day this week. So far so good, considering I used to only stick to this for two or three days indulge for five days and then get back on track again - vicious cycle!!! Trying to do better this time though.
  • KarrieLynn81
    KarrieLynn81 Posts: 41 Member
    Well been sick for a while this week so I'm working on that. Really didn't do much this week or eat much :o( I got all my goodies for my smoothies so I'm going to have a couple today. Once this cold is gone I'm going to get very strict with myself!

13085956.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • AmandaR321
    AmandaR321 Posts: 68 Member
    Doing great on the water, okay on the calories, but I'm starving constantly!!
  • lexik09
    when i was first starting out on the calorie counting i was always hungry too. it takes some time for you body to get used to the certain amount of calories you are taking in.
  • AmandaR321
    AmandaR321 Posts: 68 Member
    when i was first starting out on the calorie counting i was always hungry too. it takes some time for you body to get used to the certain amount of calories you are taking in.

Yeah I think it's the pregnancy because I'm eating PLENTY lol.
  • lexik09

Yeah I think it's the pregnancy because I'm eating PLENTY lol.

but thats good! you need to add on at least an extra 500-1000 calories you intake everyday to keep you and that baby healthy! you can also do exercises to keep your muscles strong and lean. try doing some low intensity prenatal yoga or walking on a treadmill and holding 1-3lb weights. keep in motion as much as your pregnant body can handle. listen to your body and dont push yourself!
  • Just starting... hope to lose some weight by Monday :)