What's your story?

preggo3612
preggo3612 Posts: 4
edited October 4 in Social Groups
Tell your story. What is your current weight and what is your goal? Why do you want to gain wieght? what struggles have you had in the past?

Replies

• Hey,

I am 21 and trying to gain weight. I am currently about 5' 7 and 145 lbs. I usually weigh about 135lbs, but i have a few extra pounds due to being pregnant. It may seems strange that a pregnant women would WANT to gain weight but you see, my family has what I like to call "the skinny gene" and when pregnant we simply look like sticks that just swallowed a watermellon... Blah. So my wish is to gain a healthy amount of weight while pregnant, and maintain and tone it post pardom. My goal is 155.
    i use to be teased for being skinny, however I embrased it. But I just wish i filled out my clothes a little better. I am not doing this for anyone else, i am doing it for me. My boyfriend personally thinks that I'm fine the way I am, but i'd feel a little more comfortable with a little more junk in the trunk :wink: lol
  • Hello there! peace be upon u all.. I am 24 and currently about 164cm, 48kg. Most of my friends they are a little shorter than me.. so when I walk with them, I will look like a walking street lamp(# -_-). ..
    And I also want to keep my bmi in the normal range.. Therefore I want to gain some extra kg's.
    Is there any suggestions to gain weight more rapidly? What kind of food is recommended? My goal is 55kg. huhu..
  • I'm 19 years old with 2 children. I am 5'1'' and I weigh about 98 lbs (I'm guessing because I don't have a scale right now lol) I would love to be between 115 and 120 again like I was after I had my daughter. I was foolish and thought I'd look better without those pounds. I went from looking womanly to looking too thin....AGAIN. I am currently breastfeeding my 9 month old, and that makes it hard to gain and keep weight. My current calorie goal is 2,450 and I do a light workout 2 times a week (apart from chasing my 3 year old, that is.) So hopefully I am 115 by April 3rd.
  • lankywanky
    lankywanky Posts: 1 Member
    Hey guys! It's really great to see a group of people who are trying to gain a body, rather than lose it. I am 21 years old, 5'7 and about 106 lbs. I eat a decent amount, but have always been a health freak and that usually keeps my calories down. Also, the thought of gaining weight sometimes freaks me out because I am not sure where the weight gain will go haha. I want more of a butt and bust, but i have a feeling it will all end up in my belly. So i need advice from you all! What weight do you think would be ideal for someone my height with a small frame- and how the hell do i get there?? HELP!
  • Well, if anyone is here, I am 5'4 weighing 150ish, down from 205ish at the time I joined here..and have gone from 14s, 16a, 18s, to 6s, 8s, and 10s...Problem is I'm still losing b/c I was only eating about 700 calories and was not aware of the caloric intake..thought I was on the ball because I lost in response to bieng diagnesed with Type 2 diabetes in July.

Now I have a nutirtionist and started yesterday with adding fats, carbs to the diet..Longer story but that is where I am. Trying to maintain my weight or get a couple of pounds back--not that many but some...I'm from Louisiana and have loads of food choices but want healthy ones along with it.

How's everyone doing with their efforts?
This discussion has been closed.