Introductions...

Options
Hello, I started this group because I desperately need some motivation. I'm a married mom of two and having my family eat around me is the hardest part. I need friends who are making healthy choices on a daily basis around me! And I need some challenge! So lets see how much we can lose before new years!!

Replies

• MarandaPanda86
    Options
    I can't promise I make the healthiest of choices every day (Lucky Charms for breakfast today...) But I sure as hell try. Glad to meet you and looking forward to a fun group. You'll find that motivating others will help you motivate yourself! :)
  • Gettininshape
    Options
    Thank you so much!! I'm hoping this will work! I've done it before and gained it all back. I need to lose and keep it off for good!!
  • kris10long
    kris10long Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am a single woman living in the Central Florida area. I stopped making New Year’s resolutions several years ago when I was unable to logically answer the question concerning my reasoning for waiting until New Year’s to make serious decisions concerning my health. After an evolution I noticed that I still was not exercising and eating right; and when I was it was in phases. Another evolution exposed all of my excuses as false and confirmed that I am/was simply a lazy person. A friend of mine is attempting to motive me with his Planet Fitness gym membership and inviting me to attend as his guest. This weeks seems as good as any other week to start moving beyond thirty-minute workout DVDs in the comfort of my living room and going to the gym twice a week. Still, I need a little more motivation for those days away from the gym.
  • tracy287
    Options
    Awesome I need all the motivation I can get!
  • fresh_start
    fresh_start Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom with 1 yr. old... Motivation is much needed! I recently have looked in the mirror and asked my self “How did I get here!!!”
  • Karebearninja
    Karebearninja Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Motivate me and I'll motivate you! I need all the help I can get during the holiday season. I work in a mall and this is the crazy time of year.

Thanks for starting this group!
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Thanks for creating this group. Look forward to helping each other! Let's do it!!! Today is my first day and I'm loving it.
  • dejkaa71
    Options
    thank you! for creating this group :)
    the best idea ever... i just started today myself, so seeing others doing their best should keep me motivated and stay away from the fridge! :)
    anyway, thanks a lot for the 22nd November resolution and let's do it:)

i keep fingers crossed for everyone and myself :)

Cheers,
    Justyna
  • Teddiedoll
    Options
    Hello All,

I am just trying to make myself a better me. I woke up one day and saw that I had let myself go. I have lost 12lbs with just small changes in my diet BUT now a switch has flipped and I am on a mission.

So let's lose some WEIGHT!!!!

Teddie
  • Gettininshape
    Options
    A friend of mine is taking me to her planet fitness as a guest too!! lol Thank you all for joining!! I can't wait to get this weight off!!
  • CandyPo
    CandyPo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this group! I am very excited to get started losing weight. My husband and I recenlty bought our first home, but were staying with my parents for about 6 months before that, and the hurt my waistline alot! I was eating meat and potatoes for supper everyday, a staple in my parents household. Now that we are in our own place again we made a promise to eachother to eat more healthy so this group will be the motivation I need to keep that promise!! :)
  • caustin12
    Options
    I'm really excited and need all the help I can get. I'm getting married April 20, 2012 so loosing weight is a must. Our honeymoon is in Bermuda and I need to go bathing suit shopping only my body does not look so great. So now is the time I'm serious, I hope that joining this group is a great motivational start.