DVD problems?

Options
Does anyone out there have problems watching the DVDs on a laptop or computer? I took my DVD a long time ago, just got the program and have found that the majority of the dvds won't play. I'm wondering if its just my laptop or if anyone else has had this problem.

I'm just doing turbojam in the meantime.... :)

Thanks

Replies

• deb968
    deb968 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I will have to test when I get home and let you know.

Deb
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    I haven't owned my Turbofire for very long, I'm only on week 4 and my FIRE45 skips, like so much the warm-up is nonexistant. :( Can anyone copy me theirs? haha... but seriously, what do I do, if I copy it, it will just copy the skips too - right?
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I haven't owned my Turbofire for very long, I'm only on week 4 and my FIRE45 skips, like so much the warm-up is nonexistant. :( Can anyone copy me theirs? haha... but seriously, what do I do, if I copy it, it will just copy the skips too - right?

My fire 45 skips too. :grumble: none of the other disks have any problems though which is odd. I still manage the workout though lol.
  • drbaska
    drbaska Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    If you purchased your TF from Beachbody, they will replace a bad disk for you. If not, you are SOL. :-( I do have some DVDs, in general, that don't play well in the laptop.

I would try them in the DVD player to see if they work. If so, then it is a laptop issue. If they don't play in either, then you need to send them back to Beachbody. We have excellent customer service! :smile:
  • LaProfeK
    Options
    I finally set my tv back up and it is a problem with playing them on the computer. Definitely a bummer (especially because I don't like having a tv set up), but at least I finally found a way to get into the work out!