The Christmas Push!

Options
OK, who's in? It's only 2 weeks and a couple of days until Christmas. I'm going to see family and friends that haven't seen me in a couple of months. I want them to NOTICE that I am making progress. I am going to adjust my levels to losing 2 lbs a week and I will try VERY hard to do my cardio every day!

Always better to see it in writing!

Yea US!!!!

Replies

• Janice0711
    Janice0711 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    OK! I am "in"! Let's do this! LOL ;0)
  • annemckee
    annemckee Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I've just been playing around with my settings, and to be losing 2lbs a week (which I'd like) I have to take my calories down to 600! I guess I'll just have to stick with being the tortoise rather than the hare and wait till next Christmas to wow everybody. Lucky tall people!
  • samantha1953
    samantha1953 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Anne, I by no means meant that everyone should change to 2 lbs a week. Everybody's system is different and as you stated, some of us are tall. lol

I meant it more as a push to be even more vigilant in whatever strategy we are personally using.

I have to be careful with fatty foods and carbs. I do best with more chicken and rice. I'm going to make some split pea soup later today.
  • cclark1203
    cclark1203 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm In!! We also are going away for the Christmas weekend and I want some notice.
  • shunyata13
    shunyata13 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have to watch more anyway because I ordered stuffed shrimp to eat as part of our meal and I want to enjoy a little melted butter with it. LOL Yes, I am going to be going over that day but there is nothing stopping me from really paying attention what I eat between now and then so I can enjoy the day to a point. And stuffed shrimp is part of my enjoyment since I don't eat them for the rest of the year. Hubby is getting what he likes as well with my marinated steak so we are having a surf and turf for the holiday. Yum! I can hardly wait but I will use portion control so I won't go over too bad.
  • henkemonica
    henkemonica Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am definately in with you all. I love a challenge and during the winter holidays I usually gain. This year I want to be a LOSER. Ha Ha. Did a little math and set a goal for myself. Would like to be in Onderland by my 28th Anniversary on May 12th. That means a weight loss of 22 pounds in 22 weeks. I am so excited because I WILL ACOMPLISH MY GOAL.
  • irisheyes42us
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am in too. My big push is to get under 200, I will be ecstatic! have not seen that since 03. it is only a lb or so, but can't wait! First big goal~
  • Patty21981
    Options
    I'm in. I got to stay motivated and this may be just the push I need.