Intros!

Options
Hi Mommas!
My name is Kristy, I am a stay at home mom to my 2 year old daughter! :) I gained alot of weight when I was pregnant, lost 32lbs, then stress ate it all back over about a years time. SO, here I am now down 23lbs and I have 44lbs more to go until I hit my goal! I am dedicated and on my way towards my goal! I'd love to hear about all of you! Please feel free to friend me as well, I love motivational friends! :)

Replies

• vribaldo
    vribaldo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristy!!
    My name is Val. I have a 6 month old son and he was my first. He weighed in at 10lbs 11oz at birth and this momma gained 71lbs during the pregnancy! Ouch! I am down 21lbs but looking to lose the last 50 and possibly 10 more but I would be happy with losing 50. Congrats on being down 23lbs! That's a great accomplishment momma! I am a stress eater as well. I wish I was like my husband. When he is stressed he can't eat for days!!
  • lorim621
    lorim621 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Lori and I am a mom of 5 year old identical twin boys. I work as a Spanish teacher and I am looking for some motivation!!! I have struggled with my weight for a long time and I am so ready to change things. I want to be able to be proud of how I look and feel!!!
  • Klynn63
    Options
    It is so nice to meet you ladies! :)
  • raelynn73
    Options
    hello I am a mom of two teens and a 9yr old. The last couple of months i put on a few pounds. I was 30 or so pounds lighter in the fall of 2009, and I gained about 30 lbs since then and now I would like to have it that and more gone. I would love to have some more motivators, you may add me as well, and I hope that I will be able to cheer you on also:happy:
  • jmehere
    jmehere Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have an 8 yr old girl and 2 year old boy. I never lost the baby weight between the first and second and have been at least 50 pounds overweight for the last 9 years. vribaldo, I also had big babies and big weight gains (8yr old was 10# 10oz with 70 pound weight gain, 2yr old came a week early at 9# 6 oz and another 70 pound weight gain).
    I've lost almost 20 pounds since starting MFP, but I haven't been committed. It's easy to walk away when you have no one looking after you and no one to look after. I look forward to getting to know you all!