Hey!

Options
semhe
semhe Posts: 81 Member
Planet fitness has been a key in helping me drop 39 lbs so far and I love it there!

Replies

• SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Planet Fitness!!! MFP and Planet Fitness has been the key to my loss of a total 24 lbs and 15 of them while on here! So Glad someone created this group! The trainer there is awesome and she has me on what she likes to call it "The Beast" otherwise know as "the arch machine". Doing 45 -60 mins a day on that machine and then Arm strenght training. I am so so so very pleased!!!
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Planet Fitness became part of my weight loss journey a little over 2 months ago. I"m there 6-7 days a week now. I mostly use treadmill & do circuit training 2-3 days a week. I need to find a good lifting schedule to adhere to. Nice to meet everyone!:drinker:
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I go to the Planet Fitness in Bangor Maine. I am coming up on my year anniversary next week. Since going there I have lost 66 pounds and I have lost 78 pounds since my highest weight a few months before that.

I LOVE my gym! They are so nice and I really like the fact when I walk in they know me by name and I dont even have to check in. At this time, I workout 6 days a week at least 2 hours a day there and sometimes do an exercise video on Sundays at home. :)

Nice to meet you!
  • ctnflds
    ctnflds Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey back to ya, I just joined PF a week ago and I like it too....I will keep checking in
  • lmbuchhop
    lmbuchhop Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Planet Fitness just opened in my town (Grand Forks) on Wednesday. My first work out went really well. That night I was watching the news and they did a thing about PF's opening. My big butt was in the shot!! All I could think was do I really look like that! What a motivator. I like the 12 min abs section.
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I love my Planet Fitness in Westland, Michigan (Wayne & Warren). Super clean and everyone is so friendly.
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    i used to be a full time member @ pf but now my sister has blak card and im her guest we go in the mornings we have been slacking but are def going to get back to it ... GREAT TO MEET EVERYONE/
  • OhThatBlonde
    OhThatBlonde Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    About a month-and-a-half ago they opened a PF within 5 miles of my house. I joined it and MPF at the same time. I'm still learning the equipment at PF; but really like it so far. I got a great leg workout in yesterday ... I can feel it today :happy:
  • whtlatina1214
    Options
    does anybody know what the machines are called that look similar to the elliptical ...
  • LeoMitchell
    Options
    You might be talking about the Arc Trainers. Their a cross between the Elliptical and a Stepper.
  • whtlatina1214
    Options
    ok yes that is the one ... and is there a selection on here to log it or can you make your own ...
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Yes I used the Arc Trainer for the first time last night (there are two kinds at my PF, the Cybex 750AT which has the "skiing" handles like the elliptical and the Cybex 750A where there are just rails and your arms don't move.). That thing is awesome, really works your butt out good lol. I was really getting bored with the elliptical.
  • loveliisa
    Options
    Hi i'm trying to get back into MFP and I also go to planet fitness! I'm just trying to slim a bit and get back into shape! Anyone need some motivation? ..God knows I do!
  • Runthismom
    Options
    I joined PF back in January and love it. I really wish it wasn't a 20 mile drive one way tho!!! I have my fingers crossed that one will open closer to my place.