Wine!

I can't get rid of my daily 2 glasses of wine ( bare minimum)!!! That means half of the time giving up lunches to balances out! I need help or suggestions!

Replies

• SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    I exercise so I can drink. It's not exactly the most productive way to lose weight..but like many of us in this forum..we aren't willing to totally give up that part of our day.
  • gigiangelique
    gigiangelique Posts: 233 Member
    just cut out something else you need your lunch and wine
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    I get up early and go for a 5 mile brisk walk so I can have my wine each night. Maybe you can find a way to incorporate some exercise here or there. You really don't want to give up nutrition your body needs to keep you healthy. Earn that booze, lady! (Said lovingly, of course, but with a bootcamp face).
  • im 188calories under my goal for the day.....you know what this means, right??
    *Cheers!* <BigSh*tEatinGrin>
  • I can't get rid of my daily 2 glasses of wine ( bare minimum)!!! That means half of the time giving up lunches to balances out! I need help or suggestions!

i cant help you...i do the same thing :)
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    I can't get rid of my daily 2 glasses of wine ( bare minimum)!!! That means half of the time giving up lunches to balances out! I need help or suggestions!

You don't want to compromise your health by giving up lunches or any meal to allot for your drinking (trust me on this, I know!!!). If you're as fond of wine as I am, make yourself earn the right to have your two or more glasses by earning the extra calories through exercising. It makes the wine all the more sweeter when it's earned by sweat! :heart: