Options
ecmcnamee
ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
Have at it ...

Replies

• stubsy1968
    stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Did my D3 this morning and found it a little harder as I did pump last night so my arms were still a little tired. Still kicked it though :tongue:

How is everyone else going?

Kathy
  • mommajdawg
    mommajdawg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I could NOT sleep so..I did my Push Ups, Set1,2,3,4,&5 = hard ! I got them done ! 3 Day Shred of Arms on my 5th set I got 10 which was the min. on the 11th I Pushed but no UP:O(

Now I want you Push Up ladies to kick day 3 *kitten* ! I could not do it but I know you can and will!!!!
  • ecmcnamee
    Options
    Day 3 done and done. Maxed out at 17 on the last set. Not sure why, but today was easy. I refuse to look at next week though!! Good luck to everyone!!
  • dawngold24
    Options
    Day 3 done, although I struggled today, my ab muscles were killing me. I think doing this challenge with the 200 Sit-up challenge was not my smartest idea ever. Happy to be done the first week!
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    11, 15, 9, 9, 25 yeah!! All done! I started the sit up challenge this week, too and the abs r sore!!!
  • lijparsons
    Options
    OK, just completed W1 D3. Beth, I also found this easier than Day 2.

My set was

20 (got 20 in on the last set)

Party on!

Lisa
  • lijparsons
    Options
    Day 3 done, although I struggled today, my ab muscles were killing me. I think doing this challenge with the 200 Sit-up challenge was not my smartest idea ever. Happy to be done the first week!

Don't worry, I am NOT doing the sit up challenge, and my abs are sore while doing the push ups too. Goes to show you how much you actually use your core while doing push ups!
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I will be doing mine sometime after dinner tonight. My abs are definitely sore from the push ups! Hoping I can do the full set....we shall see! You ladies are doing fantastic on yours! I'm a wimp, lol :wink:
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    So since I'm doing it on an incline....I decided to do level 3. I wonder if thats a bad idea. What are yalls thoughts?
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    oh and one more question...what do yall do in between sets? I have been stretching my lower body during the rest intervals....or do I need to really "rest"?
  • ChasesMumma927
    ChasesMumma927 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Did day 3 wow today was hard for me I feel like jelly lol. Yum jelly. And my lower abs are slightly sore but I did it
  • nursenelson
    Options
    Did my D3 this morning and found it a little harder as I did pump last night so my arms were still a little tired. Still kicked it though :tongue:

How is everyone else going?

Kathy

I LOVE YOUR ARMS!!!!
    Gorgeous!
  • nursenelson
    Options
    Finished W1 D3 a little different from the chart....I couldnt remember the order so I just did
    4 sets of 12 and
    1 set of 15
    I did total upper body wts last night so I think my chest and arms are tired.
    Good job to everyone that have finished week one!!!!!
    :)
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    No time to get to it yesterday so I picked 'er up today. Man, it felt way more difficult and, in reality, there aren't THAT many more, but, I do notice a difference in strength already - or I've lost my mind. I wouldn't rule out either!

W1D3 (week 1 in the books - boom!)
    20 (max - @ least 13) - I could have lowered myself for 21 but never would have been able to push back up!
  • thecrossfitter
    thecrossfitter Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    W1 D3 (following W2 D3)

20+

(Again, it's a deloading week, so I just did the 20)

Excited for next week!!
  • ecmcnamee
    Options
    No time to get to it yesterday so I picked 'er up today. Man, it felt way more difficult and, in reality, there aren't THAT many more, but, I do notice a difference in strength already - or I've lost my mind. I wouldn't rule out either!

W1D3 (week 1 in the books - boom!)
    20 (max - @ least 13) - I could have lowered myself for 21 but never would have been able to push back up!

Funny ... I noticed a difference in strength too .. mind over matter maybe? Whatever .. I'll take it .. congrats on the 20 . that's awesomeness
  • ecmcnamee
    Options
    OK, just completed W1 D3. Beth, I also found this easier than Day 2.

My set was

20 (got 20 in on the last set)

Party on!

Lisa

Weird isn't it? Great job on the 20 in the last set
  • melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    First set was tough but the rest got better. Finding it "easier" to press through more of each set without stopping!

98 total! Loving this!!!:love:
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    First set was tough but the rest got better. Finding it "easier" to press through more of each set without stopping!

98 total! Loving this!!!:love:

I, too, am finding it "easier" to press through - it's interesting! :)

And, total rockstar on 98! WTG!
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Ok! I finally got-er done!

10 (9 and 3 on 1 stair)

You ladies doing set 3 are rockin' them out! You all are inspirations to my measly little muscles over here! I feel like doing a few on 1 stair is better than giving up on my 9 and holding #10 in plank. :happy: