Day 34 challenge! (Sunday)

Options
shovav91
shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
Hey CAD'ers!

Today's challenge:
Limit your TV to under an hour today. I've realized how much time I waste watching shows some days, and that time could be put to much better use. You only get to live today once; make it count!

Make a great day MFP!

Replies

• hosnowjo
    hosnowjo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Easy one for me today as I'm heading into work at 7-30am for a 13 hour shift, then home and straight to bed.
  • edisonswifey
    edisonswifey Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    And you had to pick Sunday that's football day lol! The only day I actually watch tv. :)
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm going to have to rebel on this one lol!

I exercise watching tv, I watch films with my family. It's the X-factor results today and I have to catch up on Saturday nights before I watch it.

My husband is gentle snoring to the background of some awful war channel at this very moment. :laugh:
  • Espy86
    Espy86 Posts: 10
    Options
    Oh no I will try
  • PRod31
    PRod31 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I will only watch Football today :-)
  • kimziebaby
    kimziebaby Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Not gonna happen. Today is football day! :)
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    On Football Sunday? I failed already!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Football plus Desperate Housewives equals an epic fail.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    HMMMMMmmmmm is a tough one. I will try and if i do watch tv I will make sure that I exercise at least during 1/2 of it.....
  • valerieottaviano
    valerieottaviano Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    wow i never would have thought this would meet with this kind of resistence ! thank god you didn't say " no wine " sunday them's fighting words ! this was so easy for me to give up tv !
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I did it! The T.V. is one because I do not have any other place to go and use the internet..my mom is watching it. I am just logging in my challenges for the day!

thanks,
    Denise
  • barbara3js
    barbara3js Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo, didn't turn my tv on at all today! But spent a lot of time in front of my computer! LOL
  • PRpal
    PRpal Posts: 13
    Options
    gave up paid TV of any sort in 1990. You'd be amazed what all you can accomplish without one!