Where is everyone??

Options
ansleya
ansleya Posts: 192 Member
Ok guys, I know I have been slacking, :glasses: but where are the rest of you? Some of you are new members and that's fantastic! Just jump in at anytime! We welcome everyone!! Who cares if your scores aren't perfect? Just the fact that you are doing it is AWESOME!! Most of you are old members, so get your butt dancin! LOL :laugh: I wanna see those scores!

New songs coming!!

Happy Dancing!!

~Ans~

Replies

• CandiceLeeAnn
    CandiceLeeAnn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm here, I'm here...lol. I've even danced but forgot to put my scores on. This week we had someone back into our car in our driveway so we're currently doing the insurance thing and my daughter had two Christmas Concerts yesterday. Thankfully next week is the last week of school before Christmas Break so I "should" have more time. Although next week they're having "Give and Get", a church service and a turkey dinner. I have never been so busy in my life! I know, excuses excuses...but at least they seem like good ones to me :D
  • ansleya
    Options
    Awww, well I do know this is a busy time for everyone, that is totally understood. That's what is wrong with me, I have midterms this past week AND next week. All my time is devoted to studying. Plus I am trying to get a wee bit of Christmas done.

Anyway, we are waiting for one more song and then I will post them and hopefully dance tonight! :ohwell:
  • Boomqueesha21
    Options
    Hi! I'm here as well . I have a super busy schedule right now at work and with the kids , but I've been dancing just been forgetting to post scores as well. I will try to post them for this week. Happy Holidays everyone :)
  • bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I am new and my scores are AWFUL!!!
    At least I am getting a workout from it!!

I rented Black Eye Peas Experience and did that yesterday (awesome!)!
    Husband bought me early Christmas present of Michael Jackson Experience and did that today (loved it)!!
    Yay!! Love working out on these videos and actually having fun!!
    Anyone else line these 2 games?
  • ansleya
    Options
    I am new and my scores are AWFUL!!!
    At least I am getting a workout from it!!

I rented Black Eye Peas Experience and did that yesterday (awesome!)!
    Husband bought me early Christmas present of Michael Jackson Experience and did that today (loved it)!!
    Yay!! Love working out on these videos and actually having fun!!
    Anyone else line these 2 games?

Girl, my scores are terrible too! Don't worry, just post em, cause the winner gets to choose 2 songs, but the most improved gets to pick the other one!!

I haven't done the other 2. I am on a Wii, can I do them on there?

~Ans~
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I am here just waiting for my knee to get better. Then I will be back playing the game
  • tavia28
    tavia28 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies.. I'm new here :).. I've started playing the Wii last week as the only cardio workout for my weight loss. I have The Micheal Jackson Experience, JD1, 2 & 3. Right now I'm switching in between JD2 & 3. I will jump on in and start posting my points :). I'm currently doing 5-6 songs a day, if time allows I do more!!! My favorite songs on JD3 are Pump It, Party Rock, Promiscuous Girl, & Apache (Jump on it) . I haven't tried any other songs as of yet lol I'm so stuck on those songs. I also play the Party Rock Mash-up & Promiscuous Girl Mash-up...
  • ansleya
    Options
    I am here just waiting for my knee to get better. Then I will be back playing the game

Awww honey I didn't know you were hurt!! Get well really soon!! Big Hugs :flowerforyou:

Hey Tavia!! Welcome! We're glad to have you! I usually do 5 to 6 songs, too. Sometimes I get that burst of energy and I keep going. How is Michael Jackson Experience? I've heard some good and some bad things. What do you think? I've heard about The Black Eyed Peas one too, but never done it.
  • tavia28
    tavia28 Posts: 60 Member
    Options

Awww honey I didn't know you were hurt!! Get well really soon!! Big Hugs :flowerforyou:

Hey Tavia!! Welcome! We're glad to have you! I usually do 5 to 6 songs, too. Sometimes I get that burst of energy and I keep going. How is Michael Jackson Experience? I've heard some good and some bad things. What do you think? I've heard about The Black Eyed Peas one too, but never done it.

Thanks hun :).. The Micheal Jackson Experience is OK.. I only got it because my 6 year old son wanted it!! It's more of a fun game not to much of a workout.. I've played it a couple of times but it's no where near as intense as JD2 & 3..I did work up a little sweat but nothing compared to JD2 & 3. I was debating on The Black Eyed Peas Experience but it looks tit for tat with The MJ Experience..I guess I'll try to research reviews on it to see if it's worth purchasing!