Taking a hiatus

Options
Ok, I need to be accountable to someone and am asking for your help. I have tried sticking to C1 throughout the holidays, but have found myself with some serious carb cravings. I am going to continue to try to make good choices, but until after Xmas, things are just crazy foodwise. So....I have decided to allow myself a hiatus. I AM NOT QUITTING, just allowing myself to try to mellow out a little and not obsess over everything I am eating.

What I am committed to and have never done before, is to continue logging my foods as much as I can. Some days it will not be accurate due to parties or lunches at work, but most (hopefully) will be. I will continue to weigh myself and try to keep my weight from going up too much, definitely not higher than when I started. I will continue to read this group as it has proven to be my inspiration.

After Xmas, when all the stuff is gone...I am starting over with C1, then will progress to C2, and so forth.

Replies

• DonnaLFitz
    DonnaLFitz Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Do what you gotta do... Lot's of people do the same thing. Good luck!
  • icandothis6
    Options
    Ok, I know I said I was taking a hiatus. I ate way too many bad carbs yesterday and I am so swollen this morning. It's going to be a tough time...should be over, though, in about 12 days...I don't do anything for New Years.