SPOILER ALERT: Graham.

Options
jennajava
jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
They didn't actually confirm he dead. Who thinks he is/isn't, and why?

I think he isn't. I want to see his thing with Emma develop.

Replies

• cb118009
    Options
    I completely agree with you! I think we'll see him in the next episode.
  • jennajava
    Options
    Plus I :heart: him.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I think he is dead but I hope he isn't. I think he is because of the fact that Regina squeezed his heart to dust but I hope he isn't because I really like his character especially after he stood up to Regina. I also want to see where it goes with him and Emma but how weirded out would Emma be when the curse is broken? I mean Graham is at least 20 years old than her AND he was tasked to kill her mother? I know he didn't but that would be weird to find out!
  • jennajava
    Options
    I think he is dead but I hope he isn't. I think he is because of the fact that Regina squeezed his heart to dust but I hope he isn't because I really like his character especially after he stood up to Regina. I also want to see where it goes with him and Emma but how weirded out would Emma be when the curse is broken? I mean Graham is at least 20 years old than her AND he was tasked to kill her mother? I know he didn't but that would be weird to find out!

but will he be 20 years older when they go back to happily ever after? or the age he is now?
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I think he is. They had said in the previews last week that someone would lose their life, plus with the heart being squeezed to ashes :(
    I think this is just another story line to add to why Emma is so closed off and guarded. With all her issues I'm sure losing Graham just as she opened up and realized how she felt isn't going to be easy for her to deal with.
  • dragonbait0126
    Options

but will he be 20 years older when they go back to happily ever after? or the age he is now?

I don't know what will happen with their ages once the curse is broken but the thought process behind it wouldn't change and it would still be weird. It also means that the only person who lives in Storybrooke and has aged at all would be Henry. Regina adopted him as a baby. That's been established. He's now 11. But everyone else that lives in Storybrooke (excluding Emma) is the same age they were when the cursewas placed. So the only way to age there would be if you were born outside of Storybrooke as Emma and Henry were.
  • jennajava
    Options
    That makes sense.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I think when it all is figured out and they go back to fairytale land he will be there. He only was killed in storybrook not in the fairy tale
  • joimichele
    Options
    Hi! I just joined this group. I love this show. So if nobody minds, I would like to put in my 2 cents. I think he is dead. He no longer has a heart. I find it funny that I kind of thought all this time that Regina was unaware of the sto:happy: ry as well. I think her and Rumpled know way more after watching this episode and the episode with David. I really wish he would hurry up and get it together too!
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Well the heart the wicked queen had wasn't his real heart so maybe he's in a coma waiting for Emma to kiss him so he can wake up! Just wishfull thinking! Can't wait for next week!
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Well the heart the wicked queen had wasn't his real heart so maybe he's in a coma waiting for Emma to kiss him so he can wake up! Just wishful thinking! Can't wait for next week!
  • jennajava
    Options
    Well the heart the wicked queen had wasn't his real heart so maybe he's in a coma waiting for Emma to kiss him so he can wake up! Just wishful thinking! Can't wait for next week!

Oooo this is juicy! I like this idea.
  • joimichele
    Options
    Well the heart the wicked queen had wasn't his real heart so maybe he's in a coma waiting for Emma to kiss him so he can wake up! Just wishfull thinking! Can't wait for next week!

I like this!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping that he's just in a coma. This is from an interview with the actor:

So they've talked to you about possibly returning to the show as the Huntsman in the fairy-tale world?
    Yeah, that's been discussed definitely. I mean, my fairy-tale character doesn't die, so there's always that option. There's so much that can happen.
  • jennajava
    Options
    Hmmmm!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    i mean they seriously can't kill him off. Maybe he just had a minor heart attack, a stroke, a flutter...
  • jennajava
    Options
    Agreed. His character has been too important thus far.
  • dragonbait0126
    Options
    Since according to the interview his fairytale character doesn't die, what if when Regina kills someone in Storybrooke, it breaks the curse on them and sends them back to Happily Ever After and they remember everything from both worlds but can't get back to Storybrooke? So in Sotrybrooke everyone thinks that person is dead but they really aren't they are just in another realm?
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Since according to the interview his fairytale character doesn't die, what if when Regina kills someone in Storybrooke, it breaks the curse on them and sends them back to Happily Ever After and they remember everything from both worlds but can't get back to Storybrooke? So in Sotrybrooke everyone thinks that person is dead but they really aren't they are just in another realm?

Oh, interesting....
  • jennajava
    Options

Oh, interesting....
    You are so creative.