W2 D2

Options
ecmcnamee
ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
Just for tomorrow (Wednesday) ... I can't bring myself to look to see how many I need to do since Monday kicked my *kitten* ... I think we are all doing amazingly awesome though!

Replies

• sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Just for tomorrow (Wednesday) ... I can't bring myself to look to see how many I need to do since Monday kicked my *kitten* ... I think we are all doing amazingly awesome though!

I kind of really don't want to do it after the way I struggled yesterday - HUGE difference from last week...WTF
  • ecmcnamee
    Options

I kind of really don't want to do it after the way I struggled yesterday - HUGE difference from last week...WTF

I am feeling the same way ... maybe tomorrow will be easier .. HA!
  • sd101483
    Options

I'm gonna go ahead and go with that...
  • ecmcnamee
    Options

I'm gonna go ahead and go with that...

POSITIVITY!!! I love it ... (your response cracked me up!)
  • mommajdawg
    mommajdawg Posts: 57 Member
    Options

My arms are so so sore !!!! Maybe after the first set we will get into it and get it done !
  • mommajdawg
    Options

• melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Made the mistake of not doing my push ups BEFORE my Chalean Extreme workout! HUGE mistake!

But I got over 100 in total which was my goal!
  • ecmcnamee
    Options
    Made the mistake of not doing my push ups BEFORE my Chalean Extreme workout! HUGE mistake!

But I got over 100 in total which was my goal!

That's seriously amazing ... I have to do mine tonight while my boys watch ... eh at least they'll be entertained :)
  • sd101483
    Options
    I just want to epxress my extreme displeasure in the fact that I still have to complete this since I managed to sleep through my workout this morning...*grumble*:grumble:
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am highly disappointed in my push ups today. I sucked *kitten*. Hmmmm, I may need to re-do the day I sucked that bad. *kitten*!
  • sd101483
    Options
    I am highly disappointed in my push ups today. I sucked *kitten*. Hmmmm, I may need to re-do the day I sucked that bad. *kitten*!

I hear ya on that one - that was my Monday. Im just gonna push on (HA!) and take the test at the end of the week to see if my sorry *kitten* needs to drop down a level (h, please, oh, please, oh, pleeeaassseeee :drinker: )
  • mommajdawg
    Options
    Did them maxed out @ 13
  • nursenelson
    Options
    100 push ups complete!
    5 sets of 20 each
  • ChasesMumma927
    ChasesMumma927 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Done today was hard fOr me. I did 6 5 4 4 7.
  • lijparsons
    Options
    W2 D2 done. It was hard tonight, for sure

18 on the last set.
  • dawngold24
    Options
    I did mine this morning. Honestly it is hurting my abs more than my arms which I find really weird! At least I'm done today.
  • sd101483
    Options
    Done, it sucked, but it's done.

Max 17 & I squeaked out 20! BOOM

Wanna know what a BAMF I am? Got home, took my dressy belt off, put my socks on over the tights I wore, shoes on, and proceeded to do these *****es in my dress and tights - to fricken tired to change just to do pushups and then change into my jammies - screw it!
  • ecmcnamee
    Options
    I ****ing hated these today ... they were not pleasant at all and I know tomorrow I am going to be hurting. The good news is I showed them who's boss ...

17 ... maxed out at 21

**** YOU PUSHUPS!!!
  • stubsy1968
    stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Did mine at the gym yesterday arvo. Is there any way to go back into the iPHone app to check on the # per set we did? I can never remember but know I finished with with a set of 30.

Kathy
  • ecmcnamee
    Options
    Did mine at the gym yesterday arvo. Is there any way to go back into the iPHone app to check on the # per set we did? I can never remember but know I finished with with a set of 30.

Kathy

I've looked but I don't see a way .. maybe I'll google it later today if I get a few minutes