Brown

Options
2»

Replies

• MFT2010
    MFT2010 Posts: 122
    Options
    Hi ya everyone!!

I just stumbled onto this message board... and I'm not even sure how I found it...lol Anywho, I'm glad I did :bigsmile:

I'm Mary and I am from the metro Atlanta area in GA... I'm 5'3 and 146 and have struggled with my weight as an adult. I carry all of my weight in my middle which according to Dr. OZ is the worst. GREAT! I was down to about 135ish about a year ago when I got married. I recently quit my job working as a case manager in a 90 day treatment center that took a major toll on my mental and physical health! I'm happy to report I an working as a pre-school teacher again and MUCH happier! Now it's time to get back into the habit of getting healthier! My husband just ran his 2nd 1/2 marathon and I was in the bed and realized what a slacker I have been and how I ALWAYS have an excuse of why I'm not eating better or working out. :grumble: I'd like to eventually get pregnant and wanna get healthy before I do!

Well I'm so thankful for all of you and look forward to getting to know you better over the next few months!
  • MFT2010
    MFT2010 Posts: 122
    Options
    bump
  • RRT_RCP
    RRT_RCP Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I agree, I would like to get to know the rest of the team.

Come on Brown team!!
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Time To Vote For Our Name!! Head to my latest blog post and pick your fav!!!
  • Jessicareyes78
    Jessicareyes78 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My Name Is Jessica
    33 years old
    Female
    Worcester, MA

About Me
    I am 33 years old and I have struggled with my weight my entire life. At high school I weighed 150, after my first childed I pushed 185 after my 2nd went well over 200. When my daughter turned 18 months I had went down to 183 and figured that If I had a tummy tuck I would loose weight and keep it off. After all $12,000 is alot of money and who in their right mind re-gain after spending all that money? "ME" after loosing 40 lbs and looking hot. I gained all the weight back in less than a year and maintained a wooping 200 plus for 5 years after Isn't that insane!
    I have two lovely children a son 17yrs old and a daughter 9yrs old. I am engaged to a wonderful man that has finally decided to join me in this weight loss journey. I joined MFP to help me keep on track and to stay motivated with a community that has the same goals as me...TO BE HEALTHY.

Why I Want To Get In Shape
    It is time for a change...I am not getting any younger. My mother started having health issues at 34 and I refuse to get ill. I want to have energy for my children and foremost my future grandkids. Fitting into my old jeans or wearing a 2 pc bikini would be a plus but to feel energized, healthy and free of disease would be priceless.

•SW April 24 212lbs
    •Cw December 15 183.5lbs
    GW 150 by April 1 2012
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    hi
    My name is amber and sometimes I feel like the only thing that I am doing right is getting myself healthy. But anywho I wouldn't trde it for the world. That was by far the best decision ever. I have about 50 pounds to go. I live in Friendswood, texas. I am a nanny but will definitely be switching careers soon. I am losing weight so that I can continue to create a positive attitude and inspire others on their journey. I can't wait until this challenge officially begins.
  • shanna0413
    Options
    we have a team page now!! i have sent invites to everyone
  • Biggest_Loser_2012
    Options
    A few new people

EmYoungintonga Emily 38 150
    Mummy72 Amanda 39 232
    drcarrier Dani 32 160
    arodriguez2 Adriana 28 155
    dchienku Denise 41 220
  • shanna0413
    Options
    got em. thank you
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    ok I will try again for some reason the last one I sent did not go thru!

Hello Brown Team
    Thanks for having me as a member. My name is Denise and I am 40 yrs old. I have a very supportive husband and two very active children. I am very pumped about being a part of this group. THank u all for letting me be a part of ur team=)

I would love to be under 200 lbs by the time the challenge is over with maybe less. I will just take it one day at a time and push push push! That is the only way to go! I have not been under 200 lbs in who knows how long. I can not wait to be in ONE derland! That will be an amazing feeling. I am just so excited. I have OCD and sometimes that really keeps me motivated as well. I figure I start something I guess I need to finish it!

WE CAN DO THIS!
    GO BROWN TEAM!

Denise