Finished projects

Options

Replies

• Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Finished scarf and hat...Was excited that I could do this...I knit completely left handed..sometimes..things don't work. But..This one did! Yay!

Eli-smallerpi_001.jpg

That is beautiful! What pattern and yarn is that? It looks like each square was done with it's own color.
    I can get that information for you..it was a wool, stripping yarn. It just knits up that way. You can ask at your
    local yarn shop and they will tell you which ones work with entrelac. Not sure I have a label left...
    Ok..on the last page of the pattern it says: bronsfiberstuff.typepad.com>Holiday Glitz Scarf Pattern. If that doesn't help,
    I can fax it to you. The cap pattern was free with the purchase of the yarn. It doesn't say anything. But I have another pattern (haven't made it yet)fromTheresa Gaffey Design #144 Blue Ridge Entrelac Hat.
    Does any of this help?
  • Mustangsally1000
    Options
    Finished scarf and hat...Was excited that I could do this...I knit completely left handed..sometimes..things don't work. But..This one did! Yay!

Eli-smallerpi_001.jpg

I love entrelac! So cozy looking.

IMYarnCraz33, you should have taken a pic of it with your cat on it. lol

Next time with Nib!
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Figured we could show off our finished projects?

This is the most recent I have finished :)

69hwkg.jpg

I didn't know you did crochet! Both of your hats look great....Ravelry has so many awesome patterns!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I can say that Patons SWS and Kauni Effektgarn both work great for entrelac.
  • kydogwalker
    kydogwalker Posts: 27 Member
    Options

Eli-smallerpi_001.jpg

Hi - I like the colors and patterns. And, I 'm a lefty knitter too!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Options
    I made all 4 of these..2 of them this year in Oct. and Nov.

stockings.png
  • Mustangsally1000
    Options
    So exited that I am figuring out how to post pictures here! :bigsmile:
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Making fan bookmarks for teacher gifts, and made one for my daughter as a headband, just hot glued it to a black satin headband, for her concert last night. Rav search is "fan bookmark" :) No pics yet but I will.
    LOVE RAV!!!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Options
    fishhat.jpg

Fish hat for Eli for Christmas!
  • Tiffysinsanity
    Tiffysinsanity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    wow I haven't check in here in a while. I have to catch up. These all look great! I don't have anything that's finished yet to show off but I'm working on an entrelac wrap. The darn this is huge and it's taken me about a month so far and I'm a little more than halfway through. Between the kids and working out I don't get much time to work on it. lol
  • Mustangsally1000
    Options
    wow I haven't check in here in a while. I have to catch up. These all look great! I don't have anything that's finished yet to show off but I'm working on an entrelac wrap. The darn this is huge and it's taken me about a month so far and I'm a little more than halfway through. Between the kids and working out I don't get much time to work on it. lol

I bet it's going to be beautiful. You should post some pictures of the progress so far. I'd love to see it.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I love seeing all your work awesome! Here are the few I've finished recently working on my last 2 before Christmas now...

34zapnb.jpg
    xbahxg.jpg
    osyk1v.jpg
    m772wx.jpg
    16gxuuu.jpg
  • Mustangsally1000
    Options
    judahchristmas.jpg
    elideadfishhat.jpg

Hats I made for Eli (fish) and Judah (watch hat) for Christmas this year.
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    Cute hats, ladies! I finished a cowl. Very quick, very easy, but I should have used the needle size it called for instead of going down. I'm a tight knitter as it is so I'm really not sure why I thought going down a size was a good idea.

2011-12-27_12-25-22_545.jpg
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I made 15 of these cute little ornaments as Christmas gifts.
    Pattern found at allcraftsblogs.com under the Christmas Ornaments (over 100 ornaments page).
    The pattern does NOT include the home-made mini pom poms. Those are by Craft Passion.com
    The color is off, bcuz I used the webcam--batteries in digital were no good.

BellsChristmas2011.jpg

Finished this Shell Stitch Scarf---pattern by Bev's Country Cottage.
    2nd pic is my almost 4 yr old daughter, modeling it.
    Measures: 54" X 7"

ShellScarf-Finished1.jpg
    ShellScarf-FInished2.jpg
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    I made this for my son, finished it last night...

352ek9u.jpg
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    lol That Smurf is hilarious!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Options
    Love the smurf!!!!
  • bobbinalong
    bobbinalong Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ravelry is so much fun! Bobbinalong there too!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    BTW I don't follow patterns, I enjoy trying to do it all on my own, I will look at a photo of a face that I want to make, but no patterns. I made this for a friend's kid.

200zamu.jpg