W2 D3

ecmcnamee
ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
Done and it was easy. WTF?? Maxed 21 last set. Think I will do the exhaustion test Sunday and see where that puts me!! Keep it up!! We're killing it!!!

Replies

• sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    I don't think I need to take the test to know that I'm exhausted! haha :tongue:
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member

bahahahahaha! I'm almost thinking I need to drop it down to Set 1, which makes me feel a bit defeated. I sucked hard on Wednesday, just sucked! Thinking the day needs to be redone if I can muster it up and geter' done. I guess I will give Set 2 and Day 3 a go this evening, take exhaustion test Sunday and see if it puts me to Set 1 for week 3! Keep on pushing on, right?
  • sd101483

bahahahahaha! I'm almost thinking I need to drop it down to Set 1, which makes me feel a bit defeated. I sucked hard on Wednesday, just sucked! Thinking the day needs to be redone if I can muster it up and geter' done. I guess I will give Set 2 and Day 3 a go this evening, take exhaustion test Sunday and see if it puts me to Set 1 for week 3! Keep on pushing on, right?

Keep on keepin on...and never be afraid to curse about it!:drinker:
  • Done but not happy with myself... don't feel that I did a good job today. I will have to see what the exhaustion test says.
  • ecmcnamee

LOL ... know the feeling!
  • ecmcnamee
    Done but not happy with myself... don't feel that I did a good job today. I will have to see what the exhaustion test says.

I'm sure you did a great job ... we are all hard on ourselves. The important thing is to keep pushing forward :)
  • Ok, just did Day 3. I found it SLIGHTLY easier today. AND, I managed to get 23 in on the last set! Go me!

• melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Today was HARD! Maybe it isn't such a good idea to try to do all of these push ups AND ChaLEAN Extreme on the same day.... Just sayin':noway:

• ecmcnamee
    Ok, just did Day 3. I found it SLIGHTLY easier today. AND, I managed to get 23 in on the last set! Go me!

Funny I found today easy too ... WTF is up with that? I only managed 21 on my last set though ... the easy/hard thing has no rhyme or reason ...
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    I got mine in! 16, 17, 14,14,17 on the last set...I should've done this before I did shed and shred!! Oh well, they r both done now :) happy weekend and we r a third of the way done!!
  • sd101483
    Done, awful - I hope I drop a level!

Max @ 20 - did 20 but I'm not going to lie, I did 5 regular and my arms gave out so I did 15 incline.

Luckily I did this BEFORE I attempted Shed & Shred because my arms were tired for that as it was!
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Okay, I'm struggling. My upper body strength is terrible. I will do the exhaustion test Sunday and see how I do!

10 - 1 on stair, 11
    7 - 3 on stair, 10
    7 - 2 on stair, 9

Should be 12, 13, 10, 10, 15

I would not want to be in a bar fight with any of you bad *kitten*! :drinker:
  • ChasesMumma927
    ChasesMumma927 Posts: 130 Member
    Push ups done 5,7,5,5,&10 then I did 5,7,5,5,&8 "girl" push ups
  • mommajdawg
    mommajdawg Posts: 57 Member
    Done maxed out at 15 elevated
  • sd101483
    Okay, I'm struggling. My upper body strength is terrible. I will do the exhaustion test Sunday and see how I do!

10 - 1 on stair, 11
    7 - 3 on stair, 10
    7 - 2 on stair, 9

Should be 12, 13, 10, 10, 15

I would not want to be in a bar fight with any of you bad *kitten*! :drinker:

I'm struggling, too (:angry: ) - you are not alone!
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Continuing with my tardyness...

Total: 81
    Good form and it seemed easy...I need to increase my level or something!

Great work ggroup!