Weekend Turbo Update

Options
drbaska
drbaska Posts: 157 Member
Good Morning Turbo Friends! How are you faring? I know the holidays can be stressful. Just remember that sticking to your workouts will help keep you in the right frame of mind!

I'm up for Fire 45 later today. Did a little Yoga Booty Ballet ;this AM just to wake my body up.

Replies

• deb968
    deb968 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have NOT done any since last monday! I am so tired and not eating right. Still under but just not right! I can not wait until the holiday's are over. Why is it that my family wants cookies and such for the holidays but not willing to help and understand that I am making these things and should not and will not eat them!
  • drbaska
    drbaska Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have NOT done any since last monday! I am so tired and not eating right. Still under but just not right! I can not wait until the holiday's are over. Why is it that my family wants cookies and such for the holidays but not willing to help and understand that I am making these things and should not and will not eat them!

I totally understand - My husband made about 4 dozen cookies last night! So hard. I am staying true to my workouts, which helps me feel better.

You sound kind of run down - is the hustle and bustle of the holidays? Hugs!
  • celineangulo
    Options
    Ok, I just purchased TurboFire today! Excited to GET started!