X2 Yoga!

Options
I am so glad they cut the time back on X2 Yoga. The moves are the same or similar but the time is only 68 minutes. Thanks goodness! I am trying to make myself like yoga. I just prefer a faster pace workout I guess! How do you feel about it?

Replies

• LeslieM33
    Options
    i can't get into it either.. i like to feel the burn & know that i am getting a good workout.. I'm sure yoga does that but since I can't really tell i don't feel like its for me. so i RARELY go to that dvd. except when doing cardio x! :wink:
  • trricha
    Options
    I love yogax. I have not able to exercise for 5 weeks because I broke my ankle doing cardio x. I'm counting the days until I will be able to exercise again. At first I did not like doing yoga but now it is my favorite workout. I guess it is because I saw some amazing results. I am able to touch my nose to my thigh. lol
  • JennyLJones
    JennyLJones Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thats great! I am hoping to learn to love yoga because In P90X2 you are constantly doing some type of balance move! :) I hope your ankle heals fast!
  • jmarek3
    Options
    I agree that shorter is better for most folks. I actually really like the Yoga in P90X. It was difficult and it really helped me overall athletically. My wife, on the other hand, hated it. So I assume that most people will be excited to have a shorter version. I like that it moves a little faster and I think it is for this reason that is feels easier since you aren’t holding the poses for so long. Like anything, you can make it as difficult as you choose and I spent more time trying to learn the routine than I did actually focused on my own intensity level. In short, I think I will really like it.
  • MarcoRod
    MarcoRod Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of X2 yoga but have to admit it is a fast one. I'm finally starting to master the warrior III! the speed is killing me though. By the time we are doing the last sun salutations my arms are about to give out!
  • Justin_Simmons
    Justin_Simmons Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i have not done p90x yoga so i can only comment on x2 yoga. This being the first time that I have really done yoga, I really enjoy. Although it is not burning a ton of calories I know I am getting a great work out to strengthen and lengthen my muscles.