ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
Just cuz I know y'all were waiting :)

Replies

• ecmcnamee
    Done. Maxed out at 16 last set.
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Uhm, actually glad you posted cuz I had completely forgetten about it, honestly! Obviously my brain isn't functional! :)
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Done. Maxed out at 16 last set.

Great job!! The cookies look fabulous, too!!
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    All you rock stars, do I post here if I'm repeating Week 2, Set 2 since I suck?!
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Starting week 3 tonight...btw....does anyone else have a partner doing the challenge with them? My husband loves it, but grumbles like crazy while we are doing it. Cracks me up. I'm like seriously dude?!
  • ChasesMumma927
    ChasesMumma927 Posts: 130 Member
    All you rock stars, do I post here if I'm repeating Week 2, Set 2 since I suck?!

I am repeating week 2 as well...
  • kseltzer
    Got w3 d1 done...maxxed at 21!!!
  • kseltzer
    Got w3 d1 done...maxxed at 21!!!
  • mommajdawg
    mommajdawg Posts: 57 Member
    W3 D 1 Done maxed out @10 I did girl push Ups Yes and they were the best form ones I have done, I am going forward not backwards I don't seem to be able to do the military style so I will do the very best form of girl Push Ups and my goal is to end up @ min 5 sets of 20, As I get stronger I will begin each day with the military and if I can do I will but its looking like I am feeling a bit stronger doing the girly ones. Just want to stay with the challenge and it be positive! I hope that doesn't get me kick out of the group.
  • ChasesMumma927
    ChasesMumma927 Posts: 130 Member
    I did day 1 for week 3 but I am doing a repeat of week 2because I only was able to do 16 I wanted more
  • melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member

There's no way I could've been doing these a year ago! I encourage every one of you to keep at it and don't settle for less than your best!
  • sd101483
    Starting week 3 tonight...btw....does anyone else have a partner doing the challenge with them? My husband loves it, but grumbles like crazy while we are doing it. Cracks me up. I'm like seriously dude?!

I do believe a few people have their hubbies doing it with them! :) Can only imagine the grumbles - awesome that he's doing it with you tho!
  • sd101483
    W3 D 1 Done maxed out @10 I did girl push Ups Yes and they were the best form ones I have done, I am going forward not backwards I don't seem to be able to do the military style so I will do the very best form of girl Push Ups and my goal is to end up @ min 5 sets of 20, As I get stronger I will begin each day with the military and if I can do I will but its looking like I am feeling a bit stronger doing the girly ones. Just want to stay with the challenge and it be positive! I hope that doesn't get me kick out of the group.

You're doing a great job and that's the right attitude - you're building strength and you will get there. Try even just one military a day, then 2, then 3....etc! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • sd101483

There's no way I could've been doing these a year ago! I encourage every one of you to keep at it and don't settle for less than your best!

GREAT job! And, I agree, just stick with it - it's frustrating some days, and some days it's just damn painful, but we're only improving by continuing!
  • sd101483
    I'm done flooding the board in response to others now! :bigsmile: I skipped yesterday due to another very long day, but, never fret, I'll get mine in tonight - I refuse to give up!
  • ecmcnamee

The important thing is that you are staying with it ... go you!
  • ecmcnamee

Oh my holy hell ... that's awesome!
  • ecmcnamee
    I'm done flooding the board in response to others now! :bigsmile: I skipped yesterday due to another very long day, but, never fret, I'll get mine in tonight - I refuse to give up!

There is no giving up ... ever :)
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    9, 10, 8, 5+3 (1 stair) 8, 5

Should be 9, 11, 8, 8, 11

This is Week 2, Set 2 that I'm repeating and I'm still struggling. I blame it on PMS. I feel weak and yuck. Really want to stay positive just trying to find it in me right now! :wink:
  • stubsy1968
    stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member

****!