Comicon

Options
Jon Bernthal (Shane) and Laurie Holden (Andrea) have just been confirmed as Media Guests for Emerald City Comicon in Seattle!! And I already have my 3 day pass!!! Part 2 of Season 2 will be over by then, so hopefully I can try and get them to spill some details about season 3! Robert Kirkman will be there as well, so I'm hoping to get him to sign my Walking Dead books!

Replies

• Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options
    That should be alot of fun! I have yet to attend a Comicon event and hope I get to one day.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I went to Chicago Comic Con over the summer and met Norman Reedus (Daryl). He was a total sweetheart and talked to me about working with a taxidermist.

What I wouldn't give to meet Kirkman, though!
  • hefinator
    Options
    I went to Chicago Comic Con over the summer and met Norman Reedus (Daryl). He was a total sweetheart and talked to me about working with a taxidermist.

What I wouldn't give to meet Kirkman, though!

I met Norman Reedus and Sean Patrick Flanery at last years Comicon - had them sign my Boondock saints stuff for me and a friend. I hardly remember anything they said - i was such in fan-girl heaven!! HAHA! I hadn't watched Season 1 of Walking Dead by then, so I didn't even KNOW he was on the show until later!!

Meeting Kirkman will be so awesome! Comicon this year is the weekend after my birthday - going to be the best present to myself EVER!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    awesome! I met Flanery and David at comic con, hugged all three. David was the most excited to meet fans out of all of em, I think. Norm is super socially awkward and its adorable.