WELCOME!!!

Options
JoyceJoanne
JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
Welcome, welcome welcome!

I am so excited to see so many people taking the first steps to looking better 'nekid'! hahaha This is my first group so please bear with me. I'll try to communicate with you daily. If you have any questions, issues or concerns, please message me, I'll get back to you asap.

Go at your own pace, don't try too hard at first and over do it. Most importantly, be kind to the others. Be supportive. Please don't become negative. I'd like us all to be friends and support each other. I'd like this to be a place where we can say anything and not worry about being judged. There is PLENTY of that in the world (and sometimes on this site), we don't need it here.

THANKS FOR JOINING!! I look forward to talking with you all and watching each other's progress. Let's have fun with this shall we??

Here's a tip:

If you're like me and have a little extra "jiggle" when you are doing jumping jacks- wear a girdle/spanks/excercise belt etc. It will help SO much with the pain and akwardness of the extra "bounce" that may happen once gravity takes over... and ladies, a good sports bra is a MUST!! You may even need to wear two (no, I'm not joking)... it's a blessing and a curse... hahahaaaa

Don't forget to take your measurements before you start!

~Joyce

Replies

• SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Thank you for setting up this challenge! I will do my best, or at least I'll try!

(may need to wear 3 sports bras at a time. Ha!)
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll see you on Dec 26th!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm actually doing this challenge now! I'm on Day 15 and I feel sooooo much stronger. I've lost 3.6 lbs so far and have done over 2,600 jumping jacks. I can't wait to start with you guys on Dec 26th! I'm going to push myself to do more in this challenge. C-ya on Monday!
  • davists
    Options
    Sounds easy enough but I have a bad knee. I'll wrap it and give it a try!!!
  • ThatGirlGlow
    ThatGirlGlow Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Good luck to everyone =)
  • TrudyJo195
    Options
    I can't wait, I'm excited to get started. I've lost 12 pounds and I want to get at least 20 more off. It wouldn't hurt to get a little more than that, but i'm trying to be realistic. haha One day at a time!!!! That's what I keep telling myself. Good luck to you all.....:happy:
  • MelissaMcGinn
    Options
    My husband is going to do this challenge with me!
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    Hi All!

I've started doing this about four days ago. The thought that I could possibly loose 10 pounds in such a short time really has me hooked! The first day I was dying at five minutes. The second day I did 10 minutes and was out of breath but proud that I made it through. I love the little aches that my legs and arms are given me! Today I did them while watching the youtube video guy. I tried to keep up with him and did pretty well. Do we share our measurements at the end of the 21 days? :happy: Can you tell I am excited to see the results?? LOL!

Natalie
  • MelissaMcGinn
    Options
    Day 1 for myself and my husband. I barely got through a minute, but slowed it down by doing the arms while side stepping. We were getting tired so we changed it up a bit and instead of doing side steps we worked in some other stepping moves like knee lifts, kicking, and lunges, but kept moving for the entire 10minutes. We ran in place for the last 30 seconds then cooled off by walking around the room for a minute. I look forward to seeing what happens after a week of this. Good luck everybody, it's not as easy as I thought, but I DID IT!
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Setting my alarm clock early for tomorrow morning to get the jumping jacks in before I head out to scuba dive! Got my two new high-intensity sports bras to wear over my regular bra. :-)