Challenges for weeks 12/26/11 - 1/9/12

hm_day
hm_day Posts: 857 Member
Okay guys, let's get back on this! I have a little extra time now to start up challenges and goodness knows I could use a little push myself! Here are the new challenges for the next two weeks.

Nutrition: Drink half your body weight in ounces of water (ex. 200lbs = 100oz of water)
Exercise: Exercise for at least 30 minutes 3x a week.
Wellness: Find a multivitamin that best suits your needs and try to take it every day.

A small extra credit nutrition challenge: Stay under your calorie goal on New Years Eve :)

Replies

• hm_day
    Here is MY daily report.

Nutrition: Totally didn't drink that much water. Back on that tomorrow.
    Exercise: Worked out for 30-40 minutes today.
    Wellness: I take a cocktail of vitamins and supplements every day :)
  • rosaidamiddleton
    rosaidamiddleton Posts: 106 Member
    Hello there!!!!

Here is my daily report
    Nutrition: I think I had about 40oz of water today, for some odd reason I wasn't into it.
    Exercise: I jogged for 30 minutes this morning and did 36 minutes of Bob Harper: Ultimate Cardio Body DVD this evening.
    Wellness: I take 2 metformin, 1 pill of vitamin E, 4 caps of Aloe Vera everyday.
  • twilightfan20
    twilightfan20 Posts: 113 Member
    Well, it's the day after Christmas, and I just read the new challenge, here's my report:

Stayed under my calories.
    Didn't exercise.
    So far I've had 64 ounces of water today, and working on the rest.
    Can't really afford multivitamins at the moment but, maybe next week!
  • hm_day
    Nutrition: Nope, still didn't drink enough water.
    Exercise: It was my rest day. Got my tattoo today, no gym for me, lol.
  • twilightfan20
    Stayed under my calories today.
    Not sure if my stomach is ready for water yet, but I'm going to try to get in at least 32 ounces.
    No exercising until tomorrow after my full recovery.
    Have had enough rest in the last 2 days so, my energy levels should be through the roof by Thursday.
  • hm_day
    Daily report!

Nutrition: Drank 51oz of water today. Not QUITE goal, but more than I have been drinking :)
    Exercise: Ran 2 miles today, 5 minutes running/5 minutes walking.

How has everyone been this week?
  • twilightfan20
    12/29/11

Exercise: Still haven't gotten back into the groove yet....
    Water Intake has been minimal and needs some work.
    Stayed under my calories today.
    For my wellness today, I'm going to the salon!!!!
  • hm_day
    12/29/11

Woo! Almost done with 2011.

Exercise: Did 30 minutes of various things at the gym. 10 minutes of crosstrainer, 5 minutes of rowing, 5 minutes of walking, and then about 10 minutes of calisthenics (crunches, pushups, planks).
    Nutrition: Drank 64oz of water today.

twilightfan20- You need to drink drink drink! Especially since you've been sick, girl.
  • twilightfan20
    I know, I'm on it! Just got a deal on some bottled water with my mom at the store. Need especially if I'm going to lose the amount of wait I need to in the next 6 weeks. Thanks for the encouragement!!
  • hm_day
    I know, I'm on it! Just got a deal on some bottled water with my mom at the store. Need especially if I'm going to lose the amount of wait I need to in the next 6 weeks. Thanks for the encouragement!!

I know you got this :) Remember to always take care of yourself before you go and try to lose weight. Worry about getting yourself better before anything else!
  • hm_day
    My daily report for yesterday.

Only drank one bottle of water when I worked out. I'm a bad girl :(
    But did 3.1 miles alternating walk/run. 45 minutes :]
  • hm_day
    I have done TERRIBLE with water the past few days. Back on it tomorrow, I hope!
    But I did about 30 minutes at the gym today!