Intro Me lol

Options
Hi Guys! Im Klarissa!!! Hope To Be Lots of Motivation for You Guys This 2012 Year ive had a rough last few months simply maintaining not losingg and im ready to get off that!

Replies

• PhoenyxRysyng
    PhoenyxRysyng Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've been in the same boat, Klarissa!

I'm Sue, from the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm ready to make 2012 MY year!
  • keljel
    keljel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Klarissa - I did really great a year and a half ago, then because of stress eating and not exercising much let myself gain all my weight back. I'm looking forward to having a goal and a group to support each other! -Kelly
  • akb2006
    akb2006 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Amanda I saw this challenge and thought I would join in too. When you add it up its about 70 calories a day not unreachable by any means but still adds up. I want 2012 to be a lot more active year & hopefully bigger weightloss in result as well. I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old that I need to get active for. I did well 2-3 years ago and was almost out of th 220's and gained it all back and then some. This time I need to stick with it for good.
  • akb2006
    akb2006 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    OMG lol I divided twice EEK! I can still do it though! :) I'll either be tired or skinny at the end of 2012 but I'm game!
  • neenie12
    Options
    Hi everyone!

well this sounds like a very achievable target and I would love to take part :happy:

Jannine
  • erm511
    erm511 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm in!! I need to be more active and accountable!!
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I spent 6 months of my last year simply maintaining my weight. All I can say is at least I didn't gain anything, and a least I got back to losing. Best of luck to everyone.
  • 0namission
    Options
    hehe rightt thats what i been saying to jnhu id step on the scale once a month and go...ok its still the sameee ill be ok! lol

i just did the math and 686 calories aint so badddd lord help me! hehe im ready! nice meeting you guyss
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Welcome - and I'm excited about this.....My goal is 5k per week....so I'm going to try to really bust out! I just ordered my HRM, since I don't like the false readings at the gym....I'm gonna get this!!!!

Most cardio days I'm at least 800 burn, so I just need to step it up a tiny bit!!!! and really step it up on my non cardio days!!!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the Invite rgoodearl.. This is a great group.. I actually have put a challenge up for myself to do 365k in 365 Days.. So I am aiming for 7000+ a week.. I am know I CAN do this, Just gotta BELIEVE ;) Thanks again for the Invite Sweetie.. And BTW you are an amazing Friend and glad to be part of your MFP Family.. Love ya bunches!!!

~Rachel
  • Gracestar12
    Gracestar12 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Greetings from sunny Melbourne.
    I'm pumped and ready to go and hoping for a nice cool Jan to help kick it off for me :smile:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite! I think 686 calories a day is more than I will manage, but I'm gonna do my best. One of my goals is to run more than 500 miles this year. I am training for my second half marathon so I think that's totally doable.
  • DaveR100
    DaveR100 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I am Dave from the Boston area. Looking forward to meeting and exceeding this challenge. I have been averaging about 5K cal burned per week. Just got a HRM for Christmas so I can get a more accurate picture of what I am burning. Good luck to everyone!
  • Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Brian from the Uk. Last year (well still this year I guess) was about losing weight, I've lost about 80lbs since March. 2012 is about consolidating those gains, losing the last 20lbs and starting to compete as I want to use my fitness!

I've gone from sitting on the couch eating junk food all day to working out six days a week doing a mixture of weight lifting, running, cycling, swimming, rock climbing, Brazilian jiu jitsu and Kick Boxing.
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ! My name is Ray, I live in Somerset, Kentucky. I'm looking forward to 2012 and bringing my health and fitness to the next level !!! Happy New Year to all !
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    HI, I am Sara and currently live in Knoxville, TN. I joined the 100k group and then found this one. I am in the midst of training for my first marathon (April 1st - here in good ole Knoxvegas) - so I expect to meet the 100k goal by April 2nd. :wink: -- so, I can't quit there!

I measure my calorie burn on my Bodybugg - which is great. Of course, I will only log my calories burned during exercise sessions - not the tracking throughout the day.

Always looking for friends, motivation, encouragement and happy to provide it as well.
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Crap, I thought this was 250 Kilometers running!
    I'm still in for calories though!