Captains!

Options
2»

Replies

• shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Hi captains!! Has everyone heard from all of their teams yet? Mine is still very sporadic. CJ even added a couple people who wanted on so bad and I've only heard from one of them. I just wanted to see how everyone else was doing with their groups.

:tongue: Shanna
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Hi captains!! Has everyone heard from all of their teams yet? Mine is still very sporadic. CJ even added a couple people who wanted on so bad and I've only heard from one of them. I just wanted to see how everyone else was doing with their groups.

:tongue: Shanna

I have heard from my whole team and I made up a group for our team to communicate better.

Melanie
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    :smile: We have a group page as well. Ahh well theres still a little over a week to hear from eveybody. I'm just so pumped lol. I spend to much time on mfp. My friends say i'm an addict:blushing:
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    :smile: We have a group page as well. Ahh well theres still a little over a week to hear from eveybody. I'm just so pumped lol. I spend to much time on mfp. My friends say i'm an addict:blushing:

Keep bugging those on your team. PM them with FR's and the invite to your group. Worked for me, ha ha The group is so much easier to communicate with the team too!!

I am addicted to MFP too, ha ha.
  • knighty
    Options
    i personaly mailed everyone in my team got 4 replies lol