Last stone!!!

Options
Hi all, anyone out there looking to loose that last bit (the one that's the hardest?)

S X

Replies

• 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I have 7 pounds to lose to goal!
  • sherrisloan
    sherrisloan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    12 here!!!!
  • carriel1976
    carriel1976 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    12 here!
  • anjiebSLP
    anjiebSLP Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have about 13 lbs to get back to where a was at my fittest...but I'd be happy with 8-10...I just wanna jiggle less :blushing:
  • galadrielfx
    Options
    less giggling would be great!!! My hips are the worst!

S X
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Uh, I agree, I have the WORST love handles. :blushing:
  • sherrisloan
    sherrisloan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Ugh....the closer u get to ur goal the harder it is to lose. I have 7 -12 lbs to lose and I'm working out 2 hrs a day without seeing the scale more very frustrating. I'm 5'7'' and I'm currently 147, i'm not sure if i just want to weigh 140 or 135. I want to try to get to 135 just to see if I can them decide it I need to be 140. (if i can ever get there):smile::smile: :smile: :smile:
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I feel like I am working so hard, but not getting anywhere! Granted I just started, but since I quit smoking 3 months ago I have gained 15lbs! I feel so disgusting :frown:

I'm working hard though, trying to find time every day to do some exercises. I really want to wake up earlier to go to the gym, but every morning I am SO TIRED. I'm a single mom, and when I am not working full time, it's dinner for the little one, then trying to get her to go to bed, by then all I want to do is fall asleep. I HAVE to find some extra energy, I cannot keep gaining weight. It's so frustrating!