Weigh-In Week of 12.18.2011 to 12.24.2011

Options
shydaisi
shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
I really need to keep track of my weight in one place so I can keep a better perspective of how this method is working for me. I have gained a little bit over the last few days. At first I thought water, but that is usually gone after a couple of days. Looking back, it seems I am still technically down, so keeping track of how this is going overall will help me decide if this is the method for me without making rash decisions based on 3 or 4 days of weights. My first day was Friday, December 2nd, so I am going to keep my weekly weigh-ins for this on Fridays.

12.02.2011: 190.6 lbs.
12.09.2011: 187.4 lbs.
12.16.2011: 186.2 lbs.
12.23.2011:

I will add this week's weight tomorrow. As of this morning, I was at 186.8... Looking back, my loss has been fairly regular. Hoping my weight will drop a little tomorrow so I can actually record a loss for the week. This kind of settles my mind a bit though. All I had in my mind before writing this down was that I was down to 183.4 on Sunday and I am at 186.8 today! :noway: I was questioning my water consumption, my caloric consumption, whether I was recording the correct calories burned, whether I was misestimating the number of calories in my food, etc. Amazing how your perspective can be skewed at times like that!!

Anyway, so now that I have calmed myself a bit... how is everyone else doing? Anyone else interested in going back and pulling their weekly numbers to see how the method is working for you overall? I see from some of the other threads that others are stressing about some recent gains too...

Maybe it is the gravitational pull of the moon and we are all gaining due to circumstances beyond our control...?!? :laugh:

Replies

• shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Feeling a little less panicky today... :laugh:

12.02.2011: 190.6 lbs.
    12.09.2011: 187.4 lbs.
    12.16.2011: 186.2 lbs.
    12.23.2011: 185.4 lbs.
  • Gee45
    Gee45 Posts: 171
    Options
    Up a pound. Just bouncing around 2 lbs. Sooo I decided to not stress about it, set my goal to half a pound a week and eat half to all of my exercise calories. Will do this till the new year and then decide if I want a big deficit again or just keep it at a half a pound a week for awhile and eat mostly primal.
  • sunnydays33
    sunnydays33 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I started on Dec 1st and weigh on Sundays.

For 2 weeks in a row I lost 1.4# and last week I was up...due to TOM, so I never record those weeks. I'll weigh again Sunday and hope to be where I was a week ago. No matter what I try the last few months, I will drop about 4-5lbs, then nada for a few weeks, so it seems that is the way my body likes to lose weight these days.
  • abetterliv
    abetterliv Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I know this is a little late, but I dropped another pound this week, despite all of the crap I've been eating thanks to the holidays :)
  • vxmittyxv
    vxmittyxv Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    LOL I just could get motivated over the holiday weekend. Oh well, guess everyone can use a little R&R now and then.

As of Christmas morning
    CW 154.4