W4 D1

ecmcnamee
ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
For whoever is ready to start week 4

Replies

• sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Ready but not so much willing! :grumble:
  • Alright, done! It is definitely getting tougher. I truly can't see myself doing 100 straight pushups at the end of 3 more weeks.

Nonetheless,

22 max on last set.
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Finished it! 21,25,21,21,and max of 33!!! Woo Hoo!
  • ecmcnamee
    Alright, done! It is definitely getting tougher. I truly can't see myself doing 100 straight pushups at the end of 3 more weeks.

Nonetheless,

22 max on last set.

When I first read that I thought you said you truly CAN see yourself doing 100 straight pushups at the end of the 3 more weeks and I was going to fly up there to high five you!!! I think you're doing awesome ... but I'm not sure I ever see myself banging out 100 pushups straight ... that said I definitely feel like I am getting stronger so that's good!
  • ecmcnamee
    Forget I said I was feeling stronger. Today sucked!! I barely made 16 on the last set. Grrrrrrrr!!
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Sorry I've been a slacker on this, never slacked on a challenge yet (million reasons why). Ugh! I'm guessing I should start again at Week 2, would you like me to keep adding it here even though I'm waaaay behind? or am I too slack to belong to the group anymore? :flowerforyou:
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Keep logging it here, we want to support u whatever level u r doing :)
  • ecmcnamee
    Definitely keep logging here so we can support you ... not a slacker ... life gets in the way sometimes
  • ChasesMumma927
    ChasesMumma927 Posts: 130 Member
    Sorry I've been a slacker on this, never slacked on a challenge yet (million reasons why). Ugh! I'm guessing I should start again at Week 2, would you like me to keep adding it here even though I'm waaaay behind? or am I too slack to belong to the group anymore? :flowerforyou:

I am in the same situation as you are! I think I am re doing week 2 as well..
  • froggzy1015
    Thanks ladies for being my rock!! :happy:
  • melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    One more day and I'll be caught up. PHEW!

Although I'm disappointed that, based on my exhaustion test, I'm now in a lower category that has me do an overall lower number of push ups than I have been doing, I was actually relieved to see I didn't have to do 40 or 50 at a time today! :wink:
  • froggzy1015
    Week 2
    7 + 5 (1 stair) = 12
    6 + 4 (1 stair) = 10
    4 + 5 (1 stair) = 9

I pushed as hard as I could! I was really hoping to get the max of 11 on the last one, but I just couldn't do it. Keep on pushing on!
  • mommajdawg
    mommajdawg Posts: 57 Member
    I am going to do W3D3 today no matter what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I can move on to W4D1! I thinking I will drop down on the kitchen floor right in front of my house full of people and food (haha):sad: :explode: :devil: :cry: :grumble:
  • ecmcnamee
    Week 2
    7 + 5 (1 stair) = 12
    6 + 4 (1 stair) = 10
    4 + 5 (1 stair) = 9

I pushed as hard as I could! I was really hoping to get the max of 11 on the last one, but I just couldn't do it. Keep on pushing on!

Awesomeness ... no quitting! I love it!
  • ecmcnamee
    I am going to do W3D3 today no matter what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I can move on to W4D1! I thinking I will drop down on the kitchen floor right in front of my house full of people and food (haha):sad: :explode: :devil: :cry: :grumble:

Can you video that?
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    SO sick of pushups, behind again, but done

Max of 16 - did 25, somehow...
  • ChasesMumma927
    ChasesMumma927 Posts: 130 Member
    doing day one tonight! I was going to do them last night but I did extreme shed and shred and I just couldnt do them lol :laugh: