Day 51 challenge!

Options
shovav91
shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
Today's challenge:
The next few day's challenges are dedicated in memory of my Grandma who passed away this evening. In her honor, today's challenge is to make sure the people you love know how much they mean to you. Don't just assume that they know how much they mean to you; tell them exactly what they mean to you and why. So much is taken for granted, and you never know when those you love will no longer be there. Tell them today and every day for that matter how much you love them.

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,004 Member
    Options
    so sorry to hear about your grandma. Sending prayers your way. I am going to call my parents and siblings tomorrow and let them know i am thinking of them (((HUGS)))
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Done. Done. Done. And Done!

sorry to hear about your loss. my heart goes out to you!
  • valerieottaviano
    valerieottaviano Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about the loss of one you held dear. You inspire us again today. Thank you. My families prayers to you and yours today.
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Ur in my thoughts and prayers! Yes, I will tell everyone that they are loved more than once today!

ur friend,
    Denise hugs to u!
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that! I lost my Grandmother 2 years ago last month and I still miss her every single day. Big Hugs and prayers your direction (((((HUG)))))
  • hotroddiva
    hotroddiva Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I lost my grandmother, it will be year tomorrow. I am sorry for your loss.
  • shortmom60
    Options
    So sorry for your loss....I will tell my family how much I love them today.
  • squiggles409
    squiggles409 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    It's a sad thing to lose someone you love. I'm sorry for your loss. This is actually one of my New Year's resolutions. To make sure that the people in my life really know how much they matter to me. Praying for you and yours.
  • yosem
    yosem Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am sorry abut your loss, my heart goes to you. Your words remind me of how little I express verbally my feelings of love. You are right, we give so many things for granted. I'll make sure I say something today to my mom & dad. I am with them for the Hollydays. It is a real blessing to be with them for a few days.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I am sorry for your loss.
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Done and done! Sorry to hear about your Grandma. My prayers go out to you and your family.
  • abfit4life
    abfit4life Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I was a grandma's girl and yesterday I just invoking her memories for my children during our Kwanzaa celebration, even though she's been gone many many years. Your grandma is gone but the memories will stay with you, don't let those die. My condolences to you and your family.

So since I'm in Maryland and most of my family and friends are in Toronto I'm always reaching out just to maintain my sanity. Earlier today my best friend since college and godmother to my daughter, called. It was ridiculous how excited I was. You're right, we should make time for "the real talk" with the people in our lives who truly matter.