Valentines Day Challenge!

Options
moxette
moxette Posts: 104 Member
Hi all! I am putting together a Valentines Day Challenge.
We will be doing a series of challenges to have fun and promote weight loss and inches burned. Musts for this group are:
1) Two Weigh ins- One on the 1st of January, and the second on the 14th of February. You can weigh in at home.
2) To keep moving. Calories burned will be done by adding a zero to the end of your first weigh in, and that will be the minimum amount to burn a week. (If you weigh 185 lbs on January 1st, your goal is to burn 1850 calories doing exercise per week.)
3) To log your food everyday and be between your base calories and exercise calories each day. Including WEEKENDS! Hey its only 6 weeks right?
4) To drink 60, 8 ounce cups of water a week.
Good luck! I will keep you posted with updates up until the 1st!

Replies

• FitMary2011
    Options
    I'm in! Though...I don't have a scale at home.. can I weigh in with you sometime this week? Friday or Saturday??? Let me know! :)
  • kcogs
    kcogs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in. But 8 glasses of water? How about coffee and wine? There's a time issue here. 8 glasses of water? Holy cow.
  • eisenmansandy
    eisenmansandy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I agree the 60 glasses of water in 7 days is more than the 8 glass a day they recommend I will be in the bathroom most of the time how will I get all that exercising in?:wink:
  • mary23u
    mary23u Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Patioboss
    Options
    Count me in.
  • tgorzalka
    Options
    I'm in! Ikes!!!!
  • sdow
    sdow Posts: 71
    Options
    I am in. But weighing...I am in, though.
  • xchell
    Options
    I'm in....oh boy!
  • cltaylor80
    cltaylor80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!! Gives me a challenge before my vacation:happy:
  • Megamegano
    Options
    Absolutely!!
  • bemusic
    bemusic Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm new and I'm in. Just keeping track of this will be challenge enough! Lol.
  • moxette
    moxette Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am so psyched you guys are in! I am surprised the water drinking is the big issue, I am struggling with the idea of logging consistently for 6 weeks, weekends too, EEK! If I can commit to logging while opening the gym I can commit to logging anytime! And nobody better ever say they are too busy or I will slap them upside the head. ;-) But first I have to do it. Here is to logging consistently for 42 days.. and drinking enough water. Little tip.. straws, there is a reason I use one, it makes water go down faster and it seems to taste better too. Get yourself a 24 ounce bottle and refill it 3 times a day and you are at 9 glasses...
  • jamiewells
    Options
    I'm in too!:laugh:
  • lveal
    lveal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in! Vacation ready here I come!
  • kitt428
    kitt428 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • loomiswatergirl
    Options
    I am in - here's to the water and posting everyday :smile:
  • MollyCox
    MollyCox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • sdow
    sdow Posts: 71
    Options
    I am all ready for the challenge--10 pounds by Valentine's Day.
  • eisenmansandy
    eisenmansandy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well I weighed in and did the exercising the real challenge is eating those calories back and drinking all that water.:drinker:
  • nancymhs
    nancymhs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Challenge started today...yes!!!