Looking better Nekid -Day 3

Options
JoyceJoanne
JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
So how is everybody doing today???

I was feeling it all last night before I went to bed. A little sore today, but nothing that can't be 'worked out'. Seems to get a little easier as the days go on- yes even after just 3.

Can anyone else see an improvement? Is it easier? Can you go faster? Do more? Breathe easier??

3 down/ 18 to go! We WILL DO THIS!!!

ps- any 'team pet name' ideas??

Have an awesome day guys!!
~Joyce

:heart: My daily progress
Day 1- 390
Day 2- 420 + (2nd round) 420= 1230
Day 3- 420 = 1650

Replies

• manda1028
    Options
    i wish i could think of a name.. ****, i still need to start the challenge. i am looking forward to it tonight. goin to shut myself in the spare bedroom, do my ten mins and then another ten mins on the gazelle so i can catch my breath before i walk out of the room lol. uhmmm we could be the bouncing busts ;) :P
  • MelissaMcGinn
    Options
    Husband and I hit the gym early this morning, we're still moving, sorely. We'll get back to you on the name, need some more time to think. I was going to suggest the JJ's, but we're only doing about 30 jumping jacks, before they turn into arm lifts and knee kicks, lol.
  • klt1030
    klt1030 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I like the "bouncing busts" :)

I can not for the life of me "warm up" my lower back half of my left calf. That is the only thing that has been bothering me, but not enough to make me stop. I'm still doing one a days since I'm getting other cardio in.

Good luck all, and keep up the fantastic work!
  • Kermit1976
    Options
    So I started the challenge today have my daughter timing me omg is that hard i got to 1m30s and had to stop.. will start again in a moment.. man this will otherwise get me really fit or kill me..
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Still tired! I also started a 30DS challenge as well. 5,000 jj's for me still seems like alot; but, I'm going to go after it on a daily basis. Hopefully, I can do better on the weekends. Incidently, I just finished a 21-day jj challenge today. I was able to complete 3,215 jj's in the last 21 days.

Day 3 - 100
    Total - 350 / 5,000
  • Kermit1976
    Options
    finished the rest off had to stop one more time.. but feels good to challenge me.. something different from my usual routine.. my legs were getting sore.. very sore.. but i have been here before where i start something and i keeping going and get over the ouchy hurdle..and know that on the other side it will be all good..:)
  • michelearnold
    Options
    I am right there with you on the back side of my left calf thing! I'm on day 7 and every time I start into it about 2 minutes in...my left calf starts hurting and burning on the back and outer side! Drives me nuts, but I push through the pain. Day 7 felt like day one for me.
  • davists
    Options
    Just finished day 3... today seemed a little harder to keep up, but I did just come in from a fast paced 30 minute walk. Im suprised but bad knee is doing ok.
  • KeshiaV
    KeshiaV Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    It's getting easier! I made my friend do it with me after dinner and she loved it. My calves are sore too, so I'm elevating and icing them tonight. Hopefully it helps :)
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I am just now doing day ! It still feels like day 1 to me as well!

Denise
  • Kermit1976
    Options
    For peeps that are getting sore calf don't forget to stretch them.. i did today... i did some jacks yesterday part of a work out and i forgot to stretch...I have stretched today and is feel better.. so please stretch your calves afterwards...
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    For peeps that are getting sore calf don't forget to stretch them.. i did today... i did some jacks yesterday part of a work out and i forgot to stretch...I have stretched today and is feel better.. so please stretch your calves afterwards...

HEAR THAT PEEPS?? STRETCH YOUR CALVES! Kermit says so :bigsmile: I'll do it tomorrow too, hope it helps.

Thanks Kermit!