Almost That TIME....CHECK IN

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
HEY....

ARE YALL JUST AS EXCITED AS I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the hard work we have been doing...holidays, vacations, and time we have been spending trying to balance, focus, exercise our butts off...and the time is so close....Wonder what that scale will say? hmmm Well...regardless...I am a winner and YOU are too...The scale does NOT MAKE or BREAK YOU...plus alot of yall thought you would be able to do this....So I know I will continue my next no scale...TIL Valentines...:heart: ...so those that want to...We can....

CONGRATS in advance for the MAJOR POUNDS...

OH CHECK IN!!!!!!!!!!!

I STEPHANIE COOK have not gotten on the scale...since starting this Challenge...

Replies

• DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I, Temisha Anderson, have not gotten on the scale since embarking on this challenge in late November........and my scale is still wrapped and under the tree.
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Eager beaver here as well but like you said no matter what we all are winners. Definitely glad you will continue this challenge till valentines, im in!.

I, Tasha Hardeman, has not stepped foot on the scale since 11/18. We buy me a new scale to see my new number on:-)
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I shannan have not gotten on a scale sine the beginning of this challenge..so excited to see what it has in sotre for me!
  • Brooks1011
    Options
    I Anita Brooks has step on the scale at the doctor's office on December 14th and left out not knowing what my weight was! I'm proud of myself for that...I HAVE taken my measurements twice out of curiousity. I can't wait to see what this scale will say...I'm going to be weighing in on Saturday morning 12/31/2011 if that's okay because on that evening I will be eating well and preparing for a GREAT bottle popping New Years countdown. I'm exctied-nervous-& READYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I mrs. mofasa haven't stepped on then scale since this challenge started. I cant wait im excited and scared but yes your right were winners rather loss or no loss. I'll do the next no scale challenge it helps me to stay strong so after valentine's day I wont weigh myself til my birthday april 9th. No matter what the scale says I still will be proud of my self
  • queenlashona
    queenlashona Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am excited and can't wait to see my results. It was really hard for me not to get on scale. Hoping that I can complete the next challenge.

I LaShona have not stepped on the scale since starting the challenge on 11/24.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I Coco have not stepped on the scale since 11/24. Had a lot of rough days but I'm still here. Ready to see the new me in 2012.