Nutrition Crunch!

Options
aWashCloth
aWashCloth Posts: 198 Member
I just did my first week shopping for while im doing the p90x! Holy crap-o-la was it expensive. Like over 100 dollars for one person to eat! Jeepers creepers I hope a lot of it runs off into the next weeks.

How about the rest of you, are you going to follow the nutrition aspect, if not, how does your food look? As well as the bill? Haha

Replies

• stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am definitely following it...I did P90X last year and wasn't very strict with my diet. I got a lot stronger but I am convinced I will not get results without changing my eating habits. Going shopping Sunday...my wallet is dreading it...LOL!
  • pjm2009
    pjm2009 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just stay within the calories as per myfittnesspal and you will be fine, low fat low carb high protein. Remember to add in the calories you burn from the workout.
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I am not going to change up my nutrition much... in general, I am pretty close to the plan... high protein, lower quality carbs. I buy alot of organic produce and free range protein so I am used to higher food bills. But I find that I am actually saving money because I am not eating out lunch/dinner everyday, which was costing $10-25 per meal.
  • donnab88
    Options
    What would you suggets setting your macros at?
  • paulmmichaud
    paulmmichaud Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Would it be fine just to eat high protein low carbs? I'm gonna be doing this starting Monday and I hope that would work.
  • aWashCloth
    aWashCloth Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Paul your pretty much right.. they give you an option to follow as well with the nutrition book if you want to do it that way.

for Phase 1 Level 1
    5 Servings of protein
    2 Servings of Dairy
    1 Serving of Fruit
    2 Servings of Vegetables
    1 Serving of Fat
    1 Serving of Carbs
    3 Snacks
    1 Condiment
    Take all this and divide it into one day.
  • donnab88
    Options
    Selphira,

Can you give me an example of a snack in regards to the p90x diet?

Thanks,
    Donna