Last CD/Song you bought/downloaded

Options
Who? Why? Do you like it? Would you recommend it?

Replies

• Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Most recent CD I bought is Megadeth "Thirteen."
    Why? Because Dave Mustaine is a f'n genious. Also will be their last album.
    Do I like it? Of coarse. Sounds alot like Youthanasia.
    Recomend it? If you like state-of-the-art speed metal then it's for you...
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    who? Iron Maiden "Killers"
    Why? it was on sale, and it's awesome!
    would I recommend it? Hell yes I would! I love Maiden!
  • ReclusivePariah
    ReclusivePariah Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Between the buried and me - Anatomy Of(cover songs of favorite artists)
    Why? Had on of my favorite covers of pink floyd's "Us and them"
    Would recommend it for rock lovers.
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Most recent CD I downloaded was Evanescence's latest album which is titled Evanescence.
    Why? Amy Lee is amazing singer as is the band. I love their songs. I also already liked the first single from this album.
    Do I like it? Definately. I find it amazing that they put out such a good album since it had been five years since their last album and some band member changes had happened.
    Recomend it? Definately. Especially if you like hard rock or Gothic type of music.
  • kellzroxs
    kellzroxs Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Who?- Oh, Sleeper
    Song titles: the new breed and vices like vipers (they have so many more great songs but these two are my favorites)
    Would i recommend it?- Def. Awesome band!! helped me get through some tough times..there lyrics are amazing!!
  • Buzzingaa
    Options
    Okay, Im ashamed of this, but it was Nickelback's Here and Now. Why- Kids wanted it and im a closet fan.

Would I recomend it? It sounds like Nickelback, so if you like them, you would like the c.d. After about 8 play throughs all the songs all kinda sound the same. Give the radio about a month and they will kill it just like they did the last c.d.

\m/
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I just bought "Mein Land" Rammsteins new single.
    I bought because I have everything they have ever recorded.
    I would definitely recommend it.
    Their new CD is out in December and I need to get it so I have it preorded so I am ready for the North American part of their tour.
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am now in love with Anthrax's new album "Worship Music." Soooo awesome. Their best yet...
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Their new CD is out in December and I need to get it so I have it preorded so I am ready for the North American part of their tour.

I love their new song and saw the video on you tube. I will most likely be downloading or buying their new album. Also planning on seeing them for the first time next year :bigsmile: .
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Most recent CD I downloaded was Evanescence's latest album which is titled Evanescence.
    Why? Amy Lee is amazing singer as is the band. I love their songs. I also already liked the first single from this album.
    Do I like it? Definately. I find it amazing that they put out such a good album since it had been five years since their last album and some band member changes had happened.
    Recomend it? Definately. Especially if you like hard rock or Gothic type of music.

Is a good album
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options

I love their new song and saw the video on you tube. I will most likely be downloading or buying their new album. Also planning on seeing them for the first time next year :bigsmile: .

I have seen Rammstein in New York at Madison Square Garden and in Tacoma. They are so great live. I am seeing them in Denver this time around. You will just love seeing them live for the first time. They take your breath away. I am definitely a huge fan of theirs. I even have a tattoo of the Rammstein symbol in flames on my back. Can't get enough Rammstein!
  • kylacarroll
    kylacarroll Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    nthing "Mein Land"
    Recently drove through cali/oregon/washington on the same xm radio station and heard it about 4 times. LOVE it.
  • BobFiveThousand
    Options
    Hmmm... I haven't heard "Mein Land" yet. Is Liquid Metal playing it? I tend to like pretty much everything Rammstein does.
  • BV1980
    BV1980 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Who? Katatonia - Night is the New Day
    Why? because I hadn't bought it yet
    Do you like it? love it!
    Would you recommend it? most definitely
  • jenharrio
    jenharrio Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... I haven't heard "Mein Land" yet. Is Liquid Metal playing it? I tend to like pretty much everything Rammstein does.

Liquid Metal has been playing it for awhile.
  • jenharrio
    jenharrio Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Most recent CD: Otep - atavist
    Why? Because she is the voice of the unheard
    Do I like it? Definitely one of her better ones
    Recomend it? HELLZ YEA!!
  • Buzzingaa
    Options
    The new Red Light King c.d.

The whole c.d. is pretty good.
  • BobFiveThousand
    Options

Liquid Metal has been playing it for awhile.

Argh... Must be listening @ the wrong times. Haven't caught it yet. I should probably stop listening to POTUS so much. :-)
  • kanakapride
    kanakapride Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    The Shroud In The Garden, Evanescence, and Deadmau5 4x4=12
  • CrawlingChaos
    Options
    Who? Katatonia - Night is the New Day
    Why? because I hadn't bought it yet
    Do you like it? love it!
    Would you recommend it? most definitely
    love that album!!

My latest was Lethian Dreams - Season of Raven Words
    Why? I love Carmine, lol
    I think its decent. Not overly awesome but its cheap on Amazon mp3 store and its definitely worth the price.
    I'd recommend if you're into doom you should at least give it a listen.