Looking for a buddy?

Options
If you are looking for a buddy to keep in contact with daily to talk to, then post here, and what you are looking for as well as how you would like to communicate with your buddy!

Replies

• mslizlee
    Options
    Hellooo, I'm Liz and would kinda consider myself a regular runner.

I would love a buddy! I am a good friend and motivator. I'm honest and genuine and just looking for somebody who is committed to being healthy and fit with me for this 2012 challenge. I would love somebody to check in with briefly in the evening of the miles covered and also don't mind texting if encouragement and a little push is needed :)

I am best with text messaging but if that doesn't work, messaging through this fitnesspal account.
  • Ibelieveinthislifetime
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I would love a buddy! I need someone or several someones, to talk with , chat with anything about this adventure. I work A LOT, and i need someone, or several someones, who can understand that. It is not easy for me to text durning the day, I can from time to time but it is not easy.. I would not mind chatting via a messenger service, or even skype or something or just thru this site.

THanks,
    D~
  • runwithmike
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Squible
    Squible Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I would love a buddy too.
    I'm best with texts/email or facebook messages as I'm usually on my laptop or my andriod phone that has all 3.
    Currently uneployed but hopefully that will change soon so I'll need some extra pushings when I start work to continue with this challenge and go after work etc :)
    I live in the UK too so might be easier having a uk buddy esp with time zones :)
  • leoS8190
    leoS8190 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Me too! :)

I am 100lbs overweight and 2012 WILL BE MY YEAR. I WILL lose at least 60 lbs. I don't want to over set my goal and not succeed. I love this idea of 2012 miles in 2012!! Its DEFINITELY a good way to stay motivated! I would love a buddy to talk to, to keep my motivated!! Happy New Year everyone!!
  • TEY9936
    TEY9936 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This buddy idea sound fantastic!!! I live in MN - central time but I don't mind anywhere in the globe who will like to partnership in this new adventure... I work a lot... and it is a lot... so need that reminder of get out and run... oh yes I use to run... so I want to start doing it again... I can hardly walk fast pace right now... anybody want to enjoy me and a start a walk-run program?
  • yummymommyvt
    yummymommyvt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would like to have a buddy too. Text, Facebook ,or e-mail would work good for me. I work full time and have 2 kids so I would love to have someone the help keep me going and to help motivate too . I always seem to put my self on the bottom of the to do list everyday
  • pmaxson
    pmaxson Posts: 137
    Options
    I'd love a buddy. I can text or email - could also do facebook, but prefer the first two. :)
  • KatieScarle77
    Options
    Hi,

Would love a buddy to keep me motivated with my challenges etc and to generally chat to.

Texting and Facebook are probably best ways to contact as I don't always check my email on a regular basis :O

I'm in the middle of doing a career change, and not succeeding on getting work in that area at the min, so would like someone to give me the extra push in that as well!

I'm in the UK, but I'll chat to anyone anywhere