Love Stories

Options
vytamindi
vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
So, I've been reading/watching a lot of boy-targeted animus and mangoes, but I'm looking for a really good love story.

Any suggestions?

Replies

• ReclusivePariah
    ReclusivePariah Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hmmm come to think of it, the anime I was thinking of, namely Chobits, is a twist to a "love story" but ends up just as well. Also Oh! my goddess or Air or Clannad would be my first pics. Hope that helps! >:)
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Definitely Clannad! Tora-Dora, RomeoxJuliet, and Kaichou Wa Maid Sama would be my general recommendations.
  • jessalwayz
    jessalwayz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Kimi ni todoke
    Dengeki Daisy
    Lovely Complex
    NANA
  • Moeincognito
    Options
    Emma a Victorian romance, Sky blue shore, Heavenly hockey club, fruits basket, hot gimmick, hana yori dango (which is old but good), Glass mask (very old but good)~ if you ready your manga online I recommend setting the searches to 'shoujo' and 'romance' ;_; its what I do to get the best~ Also try finding Harlequin manga :U they're Mills and boon manga adaptions!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    peach girl, marmalade boy, and boys over flowers are really good for stereotypical love stories. peach girl is amazing if you havent seen it...it makes me cry every time :(

his and her circumstances is also incredible...really recommend it!!!

nana

emma a victorian romance

for manga: hot gimmick, love hina, AI Love you, kodomo no jikan...^^
  • lissamok
    Options
    Nana and if you Ai Yazawa's work, SERIOUSLY check out Paradise Kiss. I was so in love with the male lead character and the live action film is quite good also.
  • aimeemusic
    aimeemusic Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love the story on Kaicho Wa Maid Sama

It's so good!! AND funny!

I would recommend it to any one who loves love story. its not sappy either great great anime
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Watash*tachi no Shiawase na Jikanno Shiawase na Jikan is only 8 chapters, but it's a masterpiece.

The * is an i XD.
  • JeanDescole
    JeanDescole Posts: 152
    Options
    If you like Maid-Sama you should try Special A

Vampire Knight is a more supernatural one, and Bokura Ga Ita is one thats very emotional!

Also Ouran Highschool Host Club is a great one, as is Earl and Fairy, but the latter is a lot shorter and less famous
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Nana and if you Ai Yazawa's work, SERIOUSLY check out Paradise Kiss. I was so in love with the male lead character and the live action film is quite good also.

OMG Paradise Kiss was soo good:) And yes I realize this thread is a few years old.. haha.
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    If you like Maid-Sama you should try Special A

Vampire Knight is a more supernatural one, and Bokura Ga Ita is one thats very emotional!

Also Ouran Highschool Host Club is a great one, as is Earl and Fairy, but the latter is a lot shorter and less famous

Special A was great.. I loved Bokura Ga Ita.. I liked Vampire Knight the first time through but haven't been able to get through it a 2nd time...
    Ouran High I took forever to watch, but once I got through it I loved it :)