Introductions

Options
Tell a littlte about yourself! (What your goal is, inspirations, and reasons why you want to lose weight, ect.)

Replies

• taylorbrown1792
    taylorbrown1792 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    HI! Im Taylor!! I am wanting to quit my overeating and start burning off what I acquired over the past few months. My goal weight is 130 lbs. Im a future Massage therapist so as a person whom advocates healthy living, I dont wanna be a hypocrite.
  • Katetastrophe
    Options
    My name is Kate. I'm a stay at home mother of 4 children ages: 9, 7, 5, and 2 and a half. I'm starting this year 20 lbs heavier than I started last year:sad: My ultimate goal is to get down to 120. That is 46 lbs total.
  • lucyliar
    lucyliar Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    hi i am committed to lose all the excess weight . i have started my exercise and controlled the food from today.
    I have to lose 5 kg .....I WILL DO IN THIS YEAR.
  • SkinnyLilly2B
    SkinnyLilly2B Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am starting a personal 7 week challenge tomorrow. This is the 1st of many of my own resolution challenges for 2012. I figure if i can use the 7 weeks to change my lifestyle any of my other challenges will be easier to do :)

I am extremely dedicated and know i need to lose the weight this year! I go back to work in 7 weeks as i have been off on maternity leave. I have 3 kids with the youngest being 8 months. My my man has booked us a nice holiday at the start of July, so really want to be able to wear a nice swimsuit on the beach and have enough confidence and energy to do some water sports etc.

I hope we can all help each other make success of our resolutions :)
  • healthyheart711
    Options
    Hi, I'm Wendy. I'm 29 years old with about 75 pounds I would like to lose. Why do I want to lose weight? Because I'm tired of being unhappy with the way I look. My weight is always a disappointment to me and I am ready to change that. I want to get fit and feel more energetic. I think my inspiration is wearing a bikini in public without a cover up. I've seen some successful people do just that on MFP and I know that I can too.

Good luck everyone, this is going to be our year! :flowerforyou:
  • gracieclaire
    Options
    hi im claire and have a lot of weight to loose about 140lb. will be 40 this year and really feel now is the time to tackle my weight. Im a mum of 5 children 4 boys 20, 17,14 and 13 and a 5yr old girl. my little girl constantly talks about fat and how fat i am ect and its breaking my heart. I love my daughter more than food and need to do this for the both of us
  • vaniferra
    vaniferra Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Josie.

I am 28 and have always been over weight. However, I've gained 25 pounds in the last 3 months, making me the heaviest I have ever been. My goal is to lose what I've recently gained AND to lose what I've been carrying around since high school. My boyfriend and I like to do fun things (rock climbing, skiing, roller blading, etc.) but I have a LOT of trouble keeping up with him. I would like to take control of my health (and ultimately my life) so that we can share more of our lives with one another (and possibly allow for a longer life together).

January 1, 2012: 90 lbs to go.

I look forward to improving myself with you in 2012!

8018867.png
  • wdhsgurl08
    wdhsgurl08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!! My name is Amanda.... Im 21 years old and Im so ready to drop some poundage lol. My inspiration is being healthy I want to have great outlook on myself. A better attitude I guess. Im in nursing school and I graduate in July and my life is about to start so I want to be healthy.
    SW: 243.4
    Gw: 150

2179625.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • nat270
    nat270 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My name is Natacha, and I'm ready for change!!! I am 40 yrs. old and I'm at my heaviest! From a teenager my weight has yo-yo´ed. I've experienced drastic changes in my life over the past 2 years and started feeling sorry for myself ...then the eating began!
    I am ready to take control, get my confidence back, my spirits up and stop all the excuses. 85 -100 pounds is what I would like to lose. But lets start with 10.
    SW: 242 lbs. / 110 kg.
    GW: 150 lbs. / 68 kg.
  • jennababe7
    jennababe7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My name is Jenna and I am committed to making a healthy lifestyle change and lose some weight. I have been struggling with weight my whole life and had the most success in the past with weight watchers, but got bored of it and did not want to continue paying for it, so I gained everything back and more...I really like my fitness pal and am so happy it is free because I have trouble losing weight on my own and this helps me with the support I need and gives me the tools to make it work!